๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–Advice to my younger self, I wish I could of said๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Options
Dianedoessmiles1
Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,124 Member
edited March 19 in Success Stories
lffqx953yn41.png

If you could of told your youngest self how strong you are what would say? I'd tell her "inside of you is a strong woman who will overcome so much in life and you'll not only survive you'll thrive!! YOU CAN DO THIS!"

A part of this has been done thanks to belonging to the 5% Challenge losing 173 lbs.

Come and join us on the 2024 Spring 5% Challenge, watch the lbs come off, while you rediscover the exciting side of weight loss, discover who you truly are!!

What is the 5% Challenge? Plz join and have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, improve our health and make new friends. Race to Fascinating Places for 10 WEEKS! Now you can write your own success story! Have a chat or post questions in the Airport Lounge Discussion. Your friends are welcome too.

Please click the BLUE JOIN Button when you join than pick a team to belong to currently under the ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’กStart Here - You Must Choose a Team๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ก this WILL Change soon on this part so PLEASE Check the comments below because I'll at once update it as it does.

Here's the link to the 2024 SPRING 5% Challenge so you can write as I have to your younger self or the hurt self you may be now from your soon to be succesful/happier self story.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/146243-2024-s-5-spring-community-team-plz-join-us

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!