Newish to MyFitnessPal

Options
LinJoyAdd
LinJoyAdd Posts: 16 Member
Hello everyone!
I am starting over with this life change plan. Two years ago I lost 50 lbs. and was very happy where I was weight wise. But over the last two years I have gained 30 pounds back. I want to stop the increasing of weight and turn it around to loosing weight.
I will be 61yo at the end of this month and have custody of a 13yo and 18 month old and want to be here for many more years and able to physically keep up with both kids for a long time.
My goals are to lose the 30 pounds I gained back and to become more active, healthy, and fit.

Replies

• webbdood28
    webbdood28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you, you got this!
  • debradke2
    debradke2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im new here and saw your post. You have a couple kids to take care of -nice. Thst will keep
    you active I'm sure! I lost 60 lbs and have had creep back of 10 lbs ober the last couple years. im at 151 and tryind ti get back to at least my lowest weight of 142. i failed to lose last year snd just maintained at 148-152.
    Im trying to change things up to get 10-25 lbs off if possible. What Ive dine for the last 4years is not working fir me now. :) i may tryintermittent fasting. Have you ever looked at it? I'm 66 and like you want to be healthy and active for my family as long as i can. i have 4 grandchildren that I Adore!