Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

SAVE THE MFP NEWSFEED

Options

Replies

• Spaff_luceat_lux_vestra_BSB
    Options
    MAWaugh924 wrote: »
    My personal feed hasn’t updated in just about a month. Is this why? I’ve been trying to trouble shoot it all morning.

Yes!! It won't be fixed
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    edited June 1
    Options
    I joined Lose It! today. Definitely a little different than MFP and going to need to figure out how to navigate it better. I can't adjust calories for manually added workouts. I can however change the "intensity level" until it more closely matches my Garmin stats. Thankfully it does integrate with Garmin, GoogleFit, Apple, etc.

The only way to find other users you know appears to be through email address, and from what I can tell, there's is a 7 day free trial, but no free version. However, it's a lot cheaper than MFP. Only about 1/3 of the price at $39/year.

So far I haven't found a way to interact with friends either. I can't even like their updates.
  • AnneGenevieveS
    Options
    Joined the MFP EXODUS Group!
  • Lady_jk24
    Lady_jk24 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    sunrise611 wrote: »
    Lady_jk24 wrote: »
    To be fare it didn’t have a newsfeed 12’years ago when I first joined and it was fine

It's "fair", not "fare". And they always had a newsfeed. The original creators were talented programmers that knew what they were doing. I was fortunate to be a member then.

Plus, they had a ton of other fun features in the early days that were stripped away by corporate acquisitions.

Jeeeeezus don’t start correcting my predict text on my phone or it will take the preverbial pee and start using big words most don’t understand 😁
    Yea whatever.. it didn’t 12 years ago and I must be a talented programmer too then because I built and designed ones like this over 20years ago..
  • Spaff_luceat_lux_vestra_BSB
    Options
    I joined Lose It! today. Definitely a little different than MFP and going to need to figure out how to navigate it better. I can't adjust calories for manually added workouts. I can however change the "intensity level" until it more closely matches my Garmin stats. Thankfully it does integrate with Garmin, GoogleFit, Apple, etc.

The only way to find other users you know appears to be through email address, and from what I can tell, there's is a 7 day free trial, but no free version. However, it's a lot cheaper than MFP. Only about 1/3 of the price at $39/year.

So far I haven't found a way to interact with friends either. I can't even like their updates.

I'm at Loseit too!! I paid $15 for the year in Toronto. Depending on your friends settings will determine if you can comment. Just play around with it with them That's what I'm doing 😁😁 Good luck on your fitness journey at Loseit
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Please save the newsfeed!!! It’s literally the only reason I use MFP!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    edited June 3
    Options
    Been trying Lose It this week, and it sorta sucks. I wish MFP would just keep the newsfeed instead.
  • vzeo7
    vzeo7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    SAVE THE NEWSFEED

MFP has been an integral part of my lifestyle mod/weight loss journey. Knowing that my accountability partner and my trainer were getting updates via the NEWSFEED inspired me to be consistent. I will definitely NOT be renewing my premium membership!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    Options
    Well, my app store is telling me it's time for an update. 😩😭

What an incredibly sad day.
  • oceanmelody
    oceanmelody Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Just save the newsfeed, folks.