tmbg1 Posts: 1,421 Member
    2 AF
    1 A
  • finnelljennifer
    finnelljennifer Posts: 4 Member
    LA is less or low?
  • finnelljennifer
    finnelljennifer Posts: 4 Member
    Pardon me, I saw the LESS in the thread 🫶. That’s great! I’m in.
  • forestdweller1
    forestdweller1 Posts: 399 Member
    @finnelljennifer ....LA means "Less Alcohol" in general for those of us who have been wandering about here for a while...LA is also a new thing since some of us have adopted the "newish" Low Alcohol wines like Kim Crawford. Whatever gets you to your personal goal of sobriety and health.
    Thank you @MissMay for another month to track our accountability.
    Eldest Daughter returns to Louisiana in 2 weeks so my vow to not drink while she's here expires soon. She'll be back through in July for a short stay in Maine. Should I continue to avoid the "Demon Rum" until this Fall, or just do a short quit ????????? So little Chianti, so much charcuterie....
    Eldest Daughter's Darling Husband intends to retire in 4 years and build a home on Little Deer Isle. This includes a tiny home in the woods for Moi & Catpuccino. Unrequested, he's just a totally awesome person. It's within sight of the beach, and I can have a wood stove & a warm Cat, so, what's not to love ??
    @NonnieDoiron ...good for you on the 0A for this month. So many challenges...keep strong.
  • tmbg1
    3 AF
    1 A
  • SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 1,119 Member
    June:
    AF: 2
    A: 2
  • tmbg1
    4 AF
    1 A
  • SparkSpringtime69
    June:
    AF: 2
    A: 3
  • SparkSpringtime69
    edited June 6
    chicbuc wrote: »
    chicbuc wrote: »
    I'm about to be 0 for 5 because I'm probably drinking tonight. Stress is my middle name right now.

AF = 0 :disappointed:
    A = 5

Thank you, Nonnie

Correction. I went to my grandbabies’ dance recital and drove straight home without buying wine. I’m sipping my sparkling water. Yay, me!!

AF = 1
    A = 4

Good for you!
    @NonnieDoiron nice job on the string of AF days to start the month!
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 685 Member
    Quick check in - survived a mini heat wave here with lots of sparkling waters in my ball jar with lemon slices. Getting ready for our road trip to the PNW that starts on Saturday! Planning for a Stella NA tonight.

June goals:
    AF days: 15
    A days: 15 (includes LA wine = lo calorie and low alcohol content)

Actual:
    AF - 2
    A - 4