Share your NSV of the week!

Options

Replies

• ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that my Boss mentioned I'm looking better - her husband is on a similar diet and we're both on a roll.
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I ordered salad at a resturant, skipped out on white rice, and refraining from ordering anything fried. WINNNNN!
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I got to go thru my closet and put on jeans I haven't worn since before dust was dirt!!! BUT-- the good news is they were way to big... So I spent the day trying everything on and taking a lot of it to the mission store. STILL HAVE MY DESIGNER SUIT WAITING FOR MY GOAL WIEGHT DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! Can hardly wait--
  • thegabbleduck
    thegabbleduck Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My NSV for this week is that I am finally under 100kg (219.2)
    My next step is to be below 200lb

Congratulations on everyones victorys - They are all amazing, well done!!
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I crossed my legs "Lady Style" Knee over knee instead of Ankle to knee !! :drinker:
    I surprised Myself when it happened :noway:
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bought yesterday some trousers and tops in my usual size. today I went back to get one size down!
  • maijanz
    maijanz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The last couple of months have been really stressful and chaotic in my life. As a result I totally fell off the wagon and some (no ALL) of my worst eating habits came back with a vengeance. Thankfully, I've gotten things under a control, and I'm again focused on living healthy and setting attainable goals for myself.

My NSV this week are:

* I've started doing Couch to 5k again. My pace is slow, but, boy, do I love jogging! I can't wait to go to the park and jog around the track. :-)

* I've been making good food choices. I write a shopping list before entering a store and *stick* to it. I even walked down the potato chip aisle, looked at some bags and told myself "no, you don't need any of that!". Yay!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    running a half marathon on sunday and treating it no differently to a normal,routine long run...how a year from not able to run has flown by :-)
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My NSV this week is...I signed up for a gym ans went in for the health screen. My true age is 34 and I found ou that my biological age is 19!!! Woo!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I got wolf whistled at this week - could not have been happier!! :happy:
  • msmonique95
    msmonique95 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was able to get into and button a size 6 slacks!!! Haven't seen that size since high school.
  • enjoythesound
    enjoythesound Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I went camping a few days ago and I know this will sound stupid but my mummy sleeping bag fits way better hahahaha
    It was so tight around my hips before, I couldn't really move in it. Now that I've lost some weight, I have enough room to turn comfortably XD
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Actually two things:

Went to a wedding on Sunday and was complimented on my continuing weight loss (actually I have put 5 pounds back on since I've changed my protein intake and really upped my marathon training). My weight has been rock steady for a couple of months since the change.

Went to my work related physical exam on Tuesday and the EKG machine actually gave off a warning that my heart rate as "slow." Normal resting heart rate for me is about 55 beats per minute. Early morning (waking heart rate) is 46. They haven't seen me in a couple of years so all my stats are dramatically different. It will be interesting to see what my blood work shows.

Doing 23 miles this weekend.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I banged up my knee and had to take it WAY easy on exercise, but I'm NOT gaining. I figure that means I've finally found the calorie level and macro split that works for me! :)

Edited to add my most awesome NSV from last week ... I've only had my body fat percentage professionally tested twice - once when I started at the gym two years ago and it was 34%. As of last week it's 19.8%. I'd be doing a big old happy dance if it wasn't for my knee...LMAO!
  • danglewtf
    Options
    I am SO close to running for 30 minutes without a break! Today I walked for 1.5 mins after 20 mins run then went on for another 15 mins, and nailed a heap of personal bests in the process :bigsmile:

It's taken me nearly 4 months to get through c25k, but I'm now close enough to taste it, and hitting my stride a week before my first 6 km fun run!
  • Jennikitten
    Jennikitten Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Put a pair of trousers on, wondered why they felt a bit snug till I realized that they were actually the next size down to what I normally wear!
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I ran 5 miles and didnt die :wink:
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    It was raining this morning when I went to walk the dog so for the first time in a few months I had put my 'dog walking' coat on.

Even with the belt on the last hole it was still too loose around the middle and looked like I'd borrowed it from my fat alter ego!

I haven't lost a huge amount of lbs the last few months but I've been running and doing more crunches so I can only put this new, weirdy waist thing down to exercise :bigsmile:
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Mom bought me two pair of size 8 skinny jeans for my birthday and they fit awesomely. My thighs look REALLY skinny in them.
  • shepd1999
    shepd1999 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mine is only small but on my Lunch hour I walk two miles and normally it takes between 39 to 40 minutes but the last two days I have been under 39 Minutes 38:45 and 38:06. I was so closte to breaking 38 mins. yesterday when I didn't even feel like doing my walk. I am jelious of those who can run but at 414 lbs I well I am doing good at 3 mph.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!