Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

LeanStrongSexy's 'NO MORE NEWSFEED' BLOG

1234568»

Replies

• leanstrongsexy
    leanstrongsexy Posts: 104 Member
    September 17th, Meals and sleep

I had a fairly good sleep last night. Although I had to set my alarm in order to get up because I went to my sisters for a haircut. And she only has about an hour and a half in the mornings where she could squeeze me in. But it looks good and it’s short should last me a few months.

I ate all my leftovers yesterday. Prime rib from Sunday and chicken thighs from Saturday.

I have been eating chicken on the regular since 2010. That yr I started a new job where I worked 12hr night shifts. At that time I would buy a cooked whole chicken from the grocery store and take all the meat off. If I couldn’t actually stop to eat because I had to drive everywhere from my work, I could eat the chicken with my fingers. If I could stop to eat, I could actually relax and eat the chicken with a fork. I did that for a year and then I changed jobs and I started batch cooking chicken leg quarters. And I take all the meat off the bone and put them in containers for my shifts and I could actually sit and eat with fork when I gave up that job for a different job. I was able to be home in the evenings for supper and I switched to chicken breasts, boneless skinless. After a while, I switched to just thighs and I really enjoyed them. I would cook them 5 times a week I need them for supper. About six months or so ago when I cooked them and I didn’t change the way I cooked them. They were really tough so I switched from chicken thighs to chicken wings now I cook mostly chicken wings and I preferred the Wingett over the drumette. I will eat the wingettes first.

Since I stopped buying pre-cooked chicken at the grocery store, I tried to buy chicken that has no antibiotics and no preservatives. Since I eat so much of it. Like I said before I’m a little OCD when it comes to my meals. 

bbyewabunphf.png

n37fuaib23eq.png
  • leanstrongsexy
    edited 12:56PM
    September 18th, Meals and sleep

I had a good night sleep. My supper of last night got a little thrown off instead of chicken wings I had 2 cheese sticks. I also had them at a much later time than usual. My friend from out town called and we were on the phone for hours. 3 possibly 4 altogether. Lots of catching up to do.

l0dbu661qb15.jpeg

fsq44oxvioeg.jpeg
  • leanstrongsexy
    September 19th weigh in. Down another pound. Yay me.

nz5n5i72t50z.jpeg
  • endurovet
    endurovet Posts: 341 Member
    I’ll post my sleep screenshot a little later but I at least I got a decent night’s rest. Got up a little after 6 to urinate, laid back down & fell asleep until 8 AM when darling Izzy was kissing me in the face! Many worse ways to awaken…
    The first thing I did was check Z’s location and he is back at work so I presume all is well.