LeanStrongSexy's 'NO MORE NEWSFEED' BLOG

12345679»

Replies

• leanstrongsexy
    leanstrongsexy Posts: 120 Member
    The only thing about fish that I don’t like. After you calculate your serving for calories and you are very full you still have about 200 to 300 calories left on your day.
  • endurovet
    endurovet Posts: 350 Member
    Ok, that explains a lot! So I’ll just duplicate the post I just made (hope you get it straightened out soon):

Enjoying my last few moments of privacy before my roommate arrives: my colleague Dr M, who was originally going to bunk with her daughter in Heath & drive into Ft Worth for the state veterinary conference, declared that traffic was too bad (duh; that’s why I splurged on downtown hotel rooms for me & my girls - we’re saving at least 3-4 hrs of commute time each day).
    At least I got in 10K genuine steps of my own today, even sleep was decent, especially being away from home…
    l7jxdygaqs4n.jpeg
    y169w3acrmwx.png

• leanstrongsexy
    Endurvet, the sleep is impressive for being away from home. The deep sleep is real good too.

Steps are amazing. That is awesome for you. If you eat well too I think you will see some pounds drop off.

Yes. I may not get FB back until Monday. I also have frozen bank accounts for at least 5 to 7 days too. It’s a mess.

So for now, l’ll post here and on my tumblr account. If I have a new weigh in I also post it on my Instagram.
  • leanstrongsexy
    edited September 28
    September 27th, Meals and sleep

Meals were good but when I have fish the calories are so low and I’m so full but I had a cheese stick before I went up to bed so I could take an Aleve about 2 hours after I ate to add enough calories and so the Aleve would not upset my stomach.

16mbs6g6qtfh.jpeg

h1nwaujkzqju.jpeg

Sleep was not so great. Hardly any deep sleep at all and I was dreaming a lot. I’ll be looking them up later but I went blind trying to drive home with my son in the vehicle and in another one a friend had a 3 legged puppy.
    Very weird.

d12475r2817g.jpeg
  • leanstrongsexy
    September 28, Meals and sleep

My computer issues still have not been resolved

My chicken last both for supper I used a different seasoning I wanted to try OMGosh so salty. I knew when I woke this morning I would be higher in weight because all that salt caused me to retain water. So today along with my usual vitamin B complex I took an extra B6. I’m still drinking hordes of water. I’ll have to add some lemon to my water too.

zktkdgc6ynip.jpeg

Now sleep sucked. Less than 4 hrs & only 38 minutes deep sleep. I hope I sleep better tonight. With all the stress that I’ve be been under I need a good night of sleep

2en5dv78za27.png

I may get my FB account back Monday or Tuesday. I hope.
  • endurovet
    endurovet Posts: 350 Member
    edited 1:00AM
    September 28 (Sat) was a banner day for me:
    A.) sleep was fairly decent Friday night, even with my unexpected roommate. Saturday night wasn’t as good bcz I hosted both Dr M & her husband (long story but we’d all gone out for a nice steak dinner**, he was too tired to drive back to their daughter’s house.
    ** I will chalk it up to “paying the piper” since MM insisted on picking up the check for dinner. I admire that in a man! 😉
    B.) I fasted all day Saturday in preparation for our big splurge Saturday night. It was a great dinner with exotic sausage, one of the best steaks I’ve ever put in my mouth, and trekking in search of desserts afterwards.
    C.) I attended my first “in-person” yoga class in probably 2 yrs; I had to drop out of a couple of the more challenging flows as my knees were popping alarmingly (which was thankfully painless). So today I went back to Master Dan’s hot yoga class - again, I couldn’t do it all, but I stayed for the whole sequence regardless.
    D.) almost 8900 steps/3.9 miles yesterday, and 4600 steps/2 miles + today’s hour of hot yoga.
    But I’m not expecting any big drop on the scales tomorrow due to muscle soreness/inflammation
    am74rhiujpzd.png
    Friday night
    dbdxyvajo8kq.png
    Saturday night
    wnya1flnz988.png
    bi5h4vnnxd3k.png