LESS Alcohol ~ JULY 2024 ~ One Day at A Time

Replies

• Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 686 Member
    @chicbuc - thanks for your support! How special that you have a friend to bond with for that long!

Will be going to bed early tonight and then up at 5:00 a.m. to make our flight!

Continue to take good care of yourselves! 💕

Current including today:
    AF days - 4
    A days - 4
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,421 Member
    5 AF
    3 A
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,635 Member
    @Michieb125 hope your flight went to schedule, have fun.
  • MissMay
    @chicbuc oh my....11 hours of bonding good for you and your lucky friend.

There is always another chance to start fresh.
    tmbg1 wrote: »
    5 AF
    3 A

Your AF's are creeping ahead of your A days 😁
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,715 Member
    MissMay wrote: »
    chicbuc wrote: »
    Went to the grocery store yesterday and ended up by the wine aisle last. I literally almost ran out of the store to keep from buying that bottle :lol:

AF = 2
    A = 4

@chicbuc oh my gosh......I did not mean to, but I really had an out loud chuckle at your post. Control is control no matter if your walking or running from it. Good choice!

OMG me too!!!!!!!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,715 Member
    @NonnieDoiron what a pretty ring! Great you can get it back on your finger. At least you know you can wear it for special occasions.

You are all doing way better than me. No AF days in a few months, and I haven’t been doing that great with limiting alcohol, especially on the boat. One day we went out to both brunch and dinner, and of course I had 2 mimosas and one glass of wine. Last night I didn’t drink that much at book club, maybe the equivalent of one glass of wine. I’m going to do that again tonight.

Back at the exercise this week, it really helps make my pants feel looser!

Stay cool everyone, it’s a hot one!
  • DrBenja
    DrBenja Posts: 32 Member
    If you're considering drinking less, it's all about finding what works for you.
    Whether it's cutting back gradually or going completely alcohol-free, every step counts.
    Let's support each other on this journey!
  • NonnieDoiron
    NonnieDoiron Posts: 278 Member
    Thanks @Womona and @chicbuc! That’s why I want to lose weight, so I can wear it again. I miss wearing my wedding ring.

No drinking tonight. Probably going to bed early.

AF - 7
    A - 2
  • NonnieDoiron
    NonnieDoiron Posts: 278 Member
    Ya’ll!! I love my husband, but he is tempting me like crazy right now on this high stress period of my life! He bought another bottle of wine yesterday. I didn’t even see it until this morning. 🙄 I don’t get what part of “I’m not trying to drink as much” he doesn’t understand. 🙁

Ok… goal for this bottle of wine… save it for this weekend because BFF is supposed to come for a visit, only drink if she’s drinking, and maximum of 2 glasses when I do drink.

One of these days… POW!!! Right in the kisser!!🤣🤣
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,421 Member
    5 AF
    4 A
  • MissMay
    DrBenja wrote: »
    If you're considering drinking less, it's all about finding what works for you.
    Whether it's cutting back gradually or going completely alcohol-free, every step counts.
    Let's support each other on this journey!

Hello and welcome. YES we have an incredible accountability check in here. If you have not already seen it on page one there are some helps, tips, and such.
  • SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 1,122 Member
    July:
    AF = 3
    A = 6