Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2024

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,700 Member
    <3
    Hi Sharon!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,030 Member
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,978 Member
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,576 Member
    Today’s gratitude: Insurance nurse was gentle with both BP and blood draw. BP was surprisingly good.
    Attagal Allie!!!
    Barbie “…I didn't grab his phone out of his hand and he didn't say he'd never talk to me again.” Bravissima!!!
    Lannette Hope your logging operation goes well and the results are what you want. Here it seems if you sell logs, the loggers just take the trees and leave a big mess, stumps, slash, torn up ground. If you PAY $$$ to have trees removed the arborist company does a better job of cleanup and leaving your yard looking ok.
    Vicki “…It's the working part they have problems with.” You said it galfriend!
    Sharon so great to see your smiling face! Welcome back! Take your time catching us up. No pressure.
    Beth fingers X’d for you and your DH as he messes with fixing your stove.
    Michele have you had the laser procedure before?
    Tracey ((hugs)) the waiting is the hardest part.
    Rebecca great pics and smiles.

Later, lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    Move more than yesterday, fuel better than yesterday, live NOW.
    Open heart and mind before mouth.
    2024: Strengthen: body, mind, heart-connections.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,466 Member
    Barb - no, I've never had this laser procedure before.

Beth - maybe your husband would look at our stove? I'm just not sure if you need an LG relay or not. The stove was here when we moved to the house, but I haven't heard good things at all about LG service.

Michele NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,030 Member
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,503 Member
    <3
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,171 Member
    Welcome back Sharon!!

RVRita in Roswell
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,171 Member
    edited July 31
    Yesterday, dinner was a 6 inch sub from subway with grilled chicken and lots of veggies, no dressing. I find that their subs with all the veggies (except hot peppers) don’t need any dressing. Breakfast same: oatmeal with 1/2 banana, almond butter and almond milk. I tried a Sabra snack (humus and flat pretzels) for supper, I can do that! Lol, plout for a snack and a rice cake with almond/peanut butter. My grocery store provides fresh roasted peanuts and or almonds to grind yourself. I fill a container with half peanuts and half almond nuts and use that. Yummy and no sugar!! I went there yesterday and got that, a plout, a nectarine, a plum, a package of guavas to try, some celery and an English cucumber. That will last until Friday at least! I like trying different fruits. I had a mango last week. I want to try dragon fruit and Ugly fruit next time I see them. And papaya. One at a time just for something different from my usual. I find I need to stay away from grapes as I eat them like popcorn or candy. Once I start, I can’t stop!! So limit those.
    I took a pic of my sub:
    p4baav74p4r9.jpeg

RVRita in Roswell