Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 265

Replies

• Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 783 Member
    @Anabirgite Hang tough. You are doing great. And remember to be kind to yourself…. You know mood & motivation swings are part of this journey. Keep it up!

@CamandJarvis u shared a while back that you were in a book club, & Atomic Habits was the next chosen book… Your thoughts?
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 783 Member
    @smoda61 and @pettycoatjunction
    Welcome back and 🍀🍀🍀!

@musicsax Who knew?!!! Wow! ❤️

@lolakinks congrats on your milestone! Keep going and don’t stop!
  • judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 940 Member
    edited July 6
    @deepwoodslady :
    I love James Taylor. So soothing to listen to! Was Carly Simon talking about him in :"You're so Vain"? Will we ever really know? Anyway, lucky you for getting to enjoy that concert!

Carly Simon finally "gave it up" after many years- "You're So Vain" was mostly about Warren Beatty, who she dated way back when, and maybe 2 other guys who remain unnamed, but apparently it's not either James Taylor nor Mick Jagger. I think the mystery keeps it more interesting :smile:
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 1,065 Member
    musicsax wrote: »
    🎷 66 yrs young F, 5ft 4 Round 265 (my 195th). So grateful as always @Quiltingjaine for another round.

7/6 139.2 (trend 139.3) 6.84 miles walked, pizza night, first for many months! 91 calories over. Picked up our new motorbike yesterday afternoon after DH finished work 😊. (Orange hi-vis is his daily work uniform!)

ajptmlq3zqvb.png

👍👍This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE & I AM WHAT I EAT!!!!! 👍👍.

@musicsax Love this picture!. You are really inspring - the miles you walk everyday, your dancing you've posted about, and now motorbiking. You both look so fit!

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,524 Member
    judefit1 wrote: »
    w1j1jhzgq41p.png
    @musicsax: Wow, that's a great looking bike!

That one in the back ground on the right is our old bike, quite nice to see the old and the new 😁
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,174 Member
    @SheilaBoneham Good much with the chip 🤞

@quiltingjaine Is that good luck with the chips? 🤣😂🤣
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 6,145 Member
    @SheilaBoneham yes chipS!

My fingertips seem to have changed shape and I have a tough time hitting what I want on teeny tiny keyboard
  • quiltingjaine
    @CamandJarvis Thank you for the Women’s Hormone Panel site. Could you repost it please?
  • quiltingjaine
    judefit1 wrote: »
    They requested subs for dinner; I had tuna and took the top off, hope that helped...

Julia, when we have subs at bingo, I take the meat, cheese, whatever off and pull the soft white bread out the reassemble. I bring my own Italian dressing that I then pour into the bread shell. It’s possible a sub shop might be willing to “gut” your bread OR make it a lettuce wrap. Jimmy John’s makes an Unwich which is a lettuce wrap and my favorite!