Don't do this or you'll DIE!!!!

Options

Replies

• Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

* Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.

What if fruit is part of your meal? Does your stomach explode? Do you fart and burp FOREVER?
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    * Don't bathe - Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

So would never bathing give you an awesome strong digestive system? May have to try it :smile:
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    ok, sounds like a load of bull**** to me. I personally never listen to anything like this because at the end of the day we would have a whole world in panic.

shouldnt smoke anyway, rest yourself after a meal, i dont know why you would want to eat more food after having a meal and if you do the one you just had wasnt big enough but people have fruit with lunch not just as snacks.

BUT... you do what you think is right, i'll just be over here ignoring that drivel
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I agree with most parts except for the tea. It depends on the food and the tea. After eating some hot fat food it's necessary to have hot green tea, after pilaf for instance or lamb. It's a major help for digestion.

155532-DoubleFacepalmRickerPicard.jpg
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Doesn't say anything about having sex though. WIN!!!!! Everyone have sex after eating, but it must last at least one hour before you have that cigarrette.
    *in for hour-long sex*

Have you had breakfast yet? :laugh:
  • slimster1970
    slimster1970 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's true or not but I'd heard that stepping out in front of a train after a meal might also do you harm?

I'm not risking it.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    ok, sounds like a load of bull**** to me. I personally never listen to anything like this because at the end of the day we would have a whole world in panic.

shouldnt smoke anyway, rest yourself after a meal, i dont know why you would want to eat more food after having a meal and if you do the one you just had wasnt big enough but people have fruit with lunch not just as snacks.

BUT... you do what you think is right, i'll just be over here ignoring that drivel
    It's a risk you may be willing to take. But I am not going to risk it.

It may be true or it may not be true but even if it's not true, you should do it anyway because it may be true.
  • Faery_Dust
    Options
    I don't know if it's true or not but I'd heard that stepping out in front of a train after a meal might also do you harm?

I'm not risking it.

I heard as long as you ate at LEAST 150g of protein before the train hits then you are good.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I agree with most parts except for the tea. It depends on the food and the tea. After eating some hot fat food it's necessary to have hot green tea, after pilaf for instance or lamb. It's a major help for digestion.

Ok, and you posted this picture because you disagree with my opinion and experience that my culture has had for 3000 years.

Ummm, ok.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options

Ok, and you posted this picture because you disagree with my opinion and experience that my culture has had for 3000 years.

Ummm, ok.
    She posted the picture because you don't get jokes.

star-trek-joke-gif.gif
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I went for a long period without a belt. This explains why my intestines were poking through my belly button.

If you wear a really big belt maybe things will pop back in???

I don't have a really big belt. Maybe if I wear six small ones?
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Haha, I like this.

Although one genuine think that I thought was helping myself but causing more problems was brushing my teeth right after a meal. My dentist said to wait an hour because the acid in the food slightly softens tooth enamel and brushing right away can actually cause more harm than good to tooth enamel. She said wait an hour until the saliva has reduced acidity and then brush.

Well, THAT actually makes sense.

I've heard the same thing about brushing after vomiting.
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Should I be concerned... I've never worn a belt? Haha
  • BrainyBurro
    Options

Ummm, ok.

i posted this picture because you completely missed the obvious sarcastic intent of the OP.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    This is sooo true.

(I'm writing this from the afterlife)
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    She posted the picture because you don't get jokes.

star-trek-joke-gif.gif

not a she!

:angry:
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

Also if you use hot sauce and chew your food really fine you wont get fat no matter what you eat....cause the hot sauce is so hot it just BURNS your calories away and any other calories left behind will be burnt off by chewing so dam much...it's science people back the fuk off
  • Faery_Dust
    Options
    Should I be concerned... I've never worn a belt? Haha

No but we should..... you obviously should be dead.... but aren't.... think the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE is starting!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    YOLO!