Don't do this or you'll DIE!!!!

Options

Replies

• YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I agree with most parts except for the tea. It depends on the food and the tea. After eating some hot fat food it's necessary to have hot green tea, after pilaf for instance or lamb. It's a major help for digestion.

155532-DoubleFacepalmRickerPicard.jpg

Ok, and you posted this picture because you disagree with my opinion and experience that my culture has had for 3000 years.

Ummm, ok.
    She posted the picture because you don't get jokes.

star-trek-joke-gif.gif

I'm sorry but I thought it was a web site for a healthy life style, not for a pathetic arguing.

I replied because I was interested in the topic of discussion. If you or others want to change it into bullying nonsense, I'm not interested in replying to you.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I thought it was a web site for a healthy life style, not for a pathetic arguing.

1) read the name of this forum
    2) goto 1)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I agree with most parts except for the tea. It depends on the food and the tea. After eating some hot fat food it's necessary to have hot green tea, after pilaf for instance or lamb. It's a major help for digestion.

Ok, and you posted this picture because you disagree with my opinion and experience that my culture has had for 3000 years.

Ummm, ok.

star-trek-joke-gif.gif

Then stop pathetically arguing?
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    if it was on the internet, then it's real! i'm scared! start the chain mail!
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options

Ummm, ok.

i posted this picture because you completely missed the obvious sarcastic intent of the OP.

tumblr_m6417ki1FT1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options

star-trek-joke-gif.gif

not a she!

:angry:
    Thought the OP posted that. Wasn't paying attention.
    Then quit arguing?
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    star-trek-joke-gif.gif
    [/quote]

This episode makes me cry!!
    :heart: Lal
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    star-trek-joke-gif.gif

This episode makes me cry!!
    :heart: Lal

That was definitely one of the best episodes! So Machiavellian!!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    *prints post and sticks on fridge*

Thanks! I sure don't want to die!
    This is sound practice.

Just to be safe, I've tattooed this info to the inside of my eyelids. Both of them.
  • janewelshsoriente
    Options
    i wonder how many calories i just burned off laughing my head off to this lot!!! funny stuff!:-)
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

star-trek-joke-gif.gif

not a she!

:angry:

To be fair if you're looking at a burro head-on, it's kinda hard to tell.
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    How the OP must be feeling about now
    MeYSGQk.jpg[/URL]
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow...glad I read this and glad that I'm alive! I almost DIED every day this week!!! :noway: :laugh:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Ummm, ok.

star-trek-joke-gif.gif

I replied because I was interested in the topic of discussion. If you or others want to change it into bullying nonsense, I'm not interested in replying to you.

This ridiculousness is exactly why people know who you are. You make yourself unforgettable and not in a good way.
  • rml_16
    Options
    How the OP must be feeling about now
    MeYSGQk.jpg
    Quote so. It's on the Internet. Therefore, it is true.

It is known.
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I went for a long period without a belt. This explains why my intestines were poking through my belly button.

If you wear a really big belt maybe things will pop back in???
    I need a really big belt
  • txguard61
    txguard61 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Pretty funny!!

Remember, it has to be said three times before it actually becomes true.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Doesn't say anything about having sex though. WIN!!!!! Everyone have sex after eating, but it must last at least one hour before you have that cigarrette.

LMAO!!!! :)
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    ok, sounds like a load of bull**** to me. I personally never listen to anything like this because at the end of the day we would have a whole world in panic.

shouldnt smoke anyway, rest yourself after a meal, i dont know why you would want to eat more food after having a meal and if you do the one you just had wasnt big enough but people have fruit with lunch not just as snacks.

BUT... you do what you think is right, i'll just be over here ignoring that drivel
    It's a risk you may be willing to take. But I am not going to risk it.

It may be true or it may not be true but even if it's not true, you should do it anyway because it may be true.

Uh-huh, just like smoking used to be good for your health and drinking a glass of wine a day is meant to be good for you, but then there is the alcoholics who if they had one glass of wine might slip back into that horrible black hole. cooking with olive oil is meant to be good for you but apparently it turns into something called carcinogen which apparently is cancers little helper.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Pretty funny!!

Remember, it has to be said three times before it actually becomes true.
    So if I copy and paste that twice more ...