Replies

• redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I love it when people get all angry over silly stuff. :laugh:
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options

You know, I think they're just going by definition here, not trying to make a diagnosis. Synonyms of narcissistic: vain, self-loving, self-admiring, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, conceited, self-centered, self-regarding, egotistic, egotistical, egoistic. I think someone who goes around saying they are damn fabulous might fit that category. Just maybe.

Or you know, maybe the "damn fabulous" was a sarcastic remark that some people just didn't get. Just maybe.

I dont know who you are...Are you following my posts too? Do I have now remembering you too? :(
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    How come DO NOT go swimming after you eat wasn't on the list? You will get cramps and drown. My mom said so.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I only read the first page because I just ate and I was afraid I'd die if I continued. [read:lazy]

But I've heard that if you say YOLO after you eat, or anytime for that matter, the chances of you dying in a suspicious fiery crash increase drastically.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I love it when people get all angry over silly stuff. :laugh:
    DEATH ISN'T SILLY!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??!!!! CAPS LOCK!

:wink:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    * Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.

Oh snap! Is this even possible after Thanksgiving dinner?
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing all of these simultaneously after my next meal.

I'll be eating strawberries and smoking in between sips of tea while sleepwalking in the bathtub with my belt loosened
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing all of these simultaneously after my next meal.

I'll be eating strawberries and smoking in between sips of tea while sleepwalking in the bathtub with my belt loosened
    Don't do it!
  • vtmoon
    Options
    Why are you stalking my posts?

Oh lol, hi!

No, I am not :) I just don't recognize neither your name, nor the picture. It's not that memorable and I can't check every person I'm replying to.

Wow! Rude much?

Well I guess it's easy to make yourself memorable with a narcissistic personality like yours.

No, you are rude calling me narcissistic, you don't know me to make such a statement. Are you a professional shrink to make this statement?
    I just explained it how it is - I don't recognize the OP, sorry but I don't pay attention to the names or pictures. There's nothing rude about this.

It must be awesome being you! Knowing 3 languages, being better than all the fat uneducated people, not having kids like those other "fat cows" that come from cultures that aren't 3000+ years old.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

Oh lol, hi!

No, I am not :) I just don't recognize neither your name, nor the picture. It's not that memorable and I can't check every person I'm replying to.

Wow! Rude much?

Well I guess it's easy to make yourself memorable with a narcissistic personality like yours.

No, you are rude calling me narcissistic, you don't know me to make such a statement. Are you a professional shrink to make this statement?
    I just explained it how it is - I don't recognize the OP, sorry but I don't pay attention to the names or pictures. There's nothing rude about this.

It must be awesome being you! Knowing 3 languages, being better than all the fat uneducated people, not having kids like those other "fat cows" that come from cultures that aren't 3000+ years old.

i wonder if people from 3000 year old cultures defer to the wisdom of people from 5000 year old cultures?

AncientEgyptianFamily.jpg
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    @ burro

Would that make Neanderthals smarter than Modern man?
  • vtmoon
    Options
    GoGlam that was hillarious, thank you SO much for a morning lol.

Which Star Trek episode is that? I thought I had seen them all.....

OH! and, funny lol gif for everyone..

spray.gif

Not sure why, but I can't stop laughing at this. :laugh:
  • rml_16
    Options

Oh lol, hi!

Wow! Rude much?

Don't forget how pretty she is!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I die inadvertently and don't realize it. I really need to start listening to the internet to prevent it next time.
  • vtmoon
    Options

Oh lol, hi!

Wow! Rude much?

i wonder if people from 3000 year old cultures defer to the wisdom of people from 5000 year old cultures?

AncientEgyptianFamily.jpg

DON'T BRING MY PEOPLE INTO THIS! We want none of this.
  • rml_16
    Options
    @ burro

Would that make Neanderthals smarter than Modern man?

You know, she said her culture has been doing these things for 3,000 years. Did they have belts and cigarettes 3,000 years ago?

And my father's family is Jewish, so I think my culture trumps hers.
  • madworld1
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Can I have s3x after I eat? I did last night, and it all went well, very well.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    It's Obama's fault as well as his fascist, commi, homicidal friends.
    9loEK5k.gif
  • rml_16
    Options
    Can I have s3x after I eat? I did last night, and it all went well, very well.
    You will not die if you have sex after eating.

However, if you cannot bring yourself to type out "sex," you probably shouldn't have it at all.