In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, this user in inactive and that saddens me because I so badly wanted to send a PM and extend my thanks for sharing such a personal experience. Thank you for sharing your shame, your success, your support and yourself with us all. I hope your path is still a hopeful and positive one, wherever you may be.
  • 3ghayes
    Options
    james6998 wrote: »
    Wow i mean just wow really thats all i can think, wow.

Not much more I can say...Wow, completely amazing!
  • cplate
    cplate Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, hard work, and determination! You did it and you should be proud!
  • fitnurse09
    fitnurse09 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    whaaaaaat? incredible!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    For some reason, his profile comes back as unknown. His MFP name is actually KyleplusItunes. I hope he doesnt mind lol.
  • RunRaineyRun
    RunRaineyRun Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    This is beautiful.
  • Irv2015
    Irv2015 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. Your writing is excellent too. You should think of writing some sort of published account of your story.
  • haayitsjenn26
    haayitsjenn26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow.... You are amazing .... Congrats on your success!
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are awesome.
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    awesome, you have done awesome!!!!!!
  • Nvr2L82BGr8
    Nvr2L82BGr8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, well written, I feel like I was there with you. Wait, I am there but realize there is hope. Thank you for sharing your story. BTW, you look awesome!
  • hooltwl1957
    hooltwl1957 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great. Truly inspirational. I will say one thing, you should continue to write. You have a natural talent and it should be shared. Good luck in your future. I like you hate shopping at those stores. I am still in the process of loosing weight but can proudly say I am well on my way thanks to stories like yours. Once again, congratulations.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I can't see the photos on the app, but your story was great. Although, I could not help wondering where you were because my friend is bigger than you were and he loves comic book tshirts and skulls, but they're difficult to find in his size here. I love them too fyi lol congrats on your new life :)
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You are seriously amazing! Well done
  • ninodre
    ninodre Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the good work handsome
  • dbrya01
    dbrya01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!!

• chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • daniyelle_
    daniyelle_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! congrats on your success, you earned it! :)
  • sigssy
    sigssy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You're a super star. Loved reading your post. So happy for you.
  • mlbentz
    mlbentz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to write this. It is so beautifully written & has made me weep. Absolutely amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!