In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• dalewatsonduk
    dalewatsonduk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You have learnt the number 1 rule in life 'never give up'..... A***
  • t_keesh
    t_keesh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You write beautifully. Your new life is such an inspiration. I will be reading your blog. Photos on a bike are just awesome.
  • Nichole856
    Nichole856 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Inspiring story! Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Your story touched my heart. Congrats on your new journey in life. You look Amazzzzing!!!!!!!
  • phantomvoxx
    phantomvoxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is an incredible, eye opening window into the life of being large. I don't even know you, but I am proud of you. You look fantastic! And may I suggest that if you have any interest in it at all, write a book! About anything at all that was so well writin with so much passion I could not stop reading! Great job man.
  • ssernst
    ssernst Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspirational story. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    WOW you are such in inspiration congrats you deserve this second lease on life
  • hooltwl1957
    hooltwl1957 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I really want to congratulate u, that is amazing.
  • codenamecathy
    codenamecathy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You're amazing. You're writing is a great insight - thank you for your honesty. I haven't had as much to lose as you but I'm a family doctor and reading about your experiences will really help me to help people who perhaps feel trapped in a cycle of low mood and comfort eating.
  • Lilcoopjaysmom
    Lilcoopjaysmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! You are amazing! X
  • barrytrory
    barrytrory Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dude well done
  • angellak
    angellak Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very impressive.

• Manyclassicmoments
    Manyclassicmoments Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspirational story! You're talent for writing is impressive, as well! You look incredible!
  • aseaprincess112
    aseaprincess112 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Really needed that motivation through such amazing success story. Wonderful!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    wrote a post like this, then deactivated :(
  • camill827
    camill827 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    God Bless you....
  • Trinaw
    Trinaw Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!!
  • stephwood888
    stephwood888 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I never comment or post on the things I read online. However this is....

Although I am speechless at this poetic post. I just want to commend you on not just your weight loss, your journey but also on your eloquent way with words. Best of luck for your future.
  • mewilliams11
    mewilliams11 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. The way you wrote that piece, I feel like I could tell how you were feeling.. you really gave your story emotion & reminded me of how I've felt before when I'm standing in a dressing room. Unlike you, there's been so many times where I've been excited to go clothes shopping. I find some items in the store, hold them up, & think surely this will fit me. Go into the dressing room, try on the clothes, look in the mirror & I look like a stuffed sausage. Jerk off the clothes & leave so frustrated with myself for allowing my weight to get so out of control. I have 86 pounds that I'd like to lose.. a number that seems so high & overwhelms me with fear, but stories like yours remind me that it's possible.

Congrats on your super hard work, you look incredible!!
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    your story is amazing and you look incredible.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!