In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• hollen_carol
    hollen_carol Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!!! So proud of you. I'm almost crying.
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    It's really impressive and well written - but the member isn't on here any more and the post is from 2 years ago. I hope things are still going well for him in his life.
  • SRiot21
    SRiot21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • chr1st1na6464
    chr1st1na6464 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Made me cry. You have given me hope.
  • ericGold15
    ericGold15 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Can you keep your feet on the ground ? I keep imagining you flying.

Brilliant! Enjoy the next 40+ years
  • JasmineAmber3
    JasmineAmber3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You Sir are incredible what a moving story and truly remarkable transformation. You look fantastic !!
  • theloveintern
    theloveintern Posts: 31 Member
    Options
  • KarenGa4
    KarenGa4 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    "We shopped nearly all day; 3 hours at least of non-stop walking & standing" "incredible feeling of being able to walk and talk, where before, I would have to dedicate myself to either walking, or talking, I was incapable of both." I was becoming...normal."

I read everything you wrote and you were basically of sorts writing my story, I would have cried if I wasn't on this incredible weight loss journey, if I hadn't already lost 60 lbs of my 250 lbs.

And then you foretold my future -- and it made me smile -- I want to laugh, and jump and sing, so now I cry, because I know I will be walking down that mall, shopping for 3 hours plus, laughing and talking to my husband, just acting normal as if I never went through it all. Thanks for the glimpse into my future.

I appreciate you more than you will ever know. God bless you.
  • KarenGa4
    KarenGa4 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    "We shopped nearly all day; 3 hours at least of non-stop walking & standing" "incredible feeling of being able to walk and talk, where before, I would have to dedicate myself to either walking, or talking, I was incapable of both." I was becoming...normal."

I read everything you wrote and you were basically of sorts writing my story, I would have cried if I wasn't on this incredible weight loss journey, if I hadn't already lost 60 lbs of my 250 lbs., I started out at 476 lbs.

And then you foretold my future -- and it made me smile -- I want to laugh, and jump and sing, so now I cry, because I know I will be walking down that mall, shopping for 3 hours plus, laughing and talking to my husband, just acting normal as if I never went through it all. Thanks for the glimpse into my future.

I appreciate you more than you will ever know. God bless you.
  • RichardAllenWayne
    RichardAllenWayne Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow this is my story as well. I just need the ending to match up with yours.
  • Mmdelgado
    Mmdelgado Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! I don't usually comment but I have to say, I loved reading your story and how you really made me connect with you. Your transformation is amazing! Oh, and you're tottally hot
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I will have to try a few times to get through your story, the first paragraph is threatening to have me cry in public. So many times I felt those same feelings and just thought I deserved all the pain. Im so glad the story ends well!
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I swear, the next time someone says they can't do it..... I'm linking YOU
  • redperphexion
    redperphexion Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    HOLY! Really, really - so much respect.
  • ba1031
    ba1031 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Your story is very well written. I can feel how painful that time was for you. Congratulations on the new you.
  • guapa68
    guapa68 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing, an amazing effort
  • pislari_poljnamd
    pislari_poljnamd Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wowwwww!!!Amazing!!! X
  • JamalIgle
    JamalIgle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!
  • preciousliam
    preciousliam Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job, you are truly inspiring!
  • shirleyann2013
    shirleyann2013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    nice
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!