Intro

Hey! I’m Nichole. I am new here and trying to get my nutrition on point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tagged:

Replies

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,398 Member
    Hey Nichole and welcome to MFP.

I'd strongly suggest you go over to the https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/food-and-nutrition section and post it there. Many people don't pay much attention to the intro category, and you are much more likely to get good advice in that section of the forum.

I'd also include at a bare minimum....

Any weight change goals

Fitness goals beyond weight change

Current eating macros (if you know) and style (how many meals per day, etc)

In short, the goals might vary depending on what you are doing or plan to do. Most of us mere mortals can find some flexibility in nutrition options. If you have any extreme goals for "gain XX muscle as fast as I can at all cost" or "want to run a marathon in two months", then often the suggestions might change.

There are plenty of well versed people in the forums, and usually anything considered misinformation will be weeded out within the thread.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,939 Member
    Welcome, Nichole!

There are some great threads created by our members, bookmarked to the top of each category that may be helpful. Just look for "Most Helpful Posts - whatever the category name is”.

For example:
    You can also ask your questions in any category that interests you, read posts or questions made by other members, join a group, or add some friends.

Here are some frequently asked questions that may also be helpful: FAQ's