Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 273

quiltingjaine
quiltingjaine Posts: 6,153 Member
Round 273
September 23 - October 2, 2024

Please join us starting on 9/23 for JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS, when we will begin Round 273.

Anyone can join us at anytime during the round.

Join us! If we stay mindful we can do this, you can do this.

Welcome back past members, welcome new members, let's keep each other accountable for another 10 days!

Here is what you do: Post your daily weight and add little comments along the way of how your day went. You have only one hour to edit your post. Post everyday to let us know how you're doing! Copy and paste the days in your response--tell us how much you lost and other non scale victories (NSV) you'd like to share.

FOR NEWBIES - I find it easiest to copy the dates to a document or note in my device and edit it each morning. Then copy and paste to the message board. MFP will return you to the spot on the board where you left off on your previous visit which is nice to know if you like to scan all of the posts.

If you feel your post is too lengthy, you can add spoilers to temporarily hide the information. It is readily available by tapping the SPOILER bar. To create a Spoiler just type or copy [ Spoiler ] xxx [ /Spoiler ] Omit the spaces within the brackets and put your information where I have xxx

👍👍This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE

SW RND 273
9/23
9/24
9/25
9/26
9/27
9/28
9/29
9/30
10/1
10/2

Replies

• AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,619 Member
    F, 59, 5’5
    SW-187 Sep. 2014
    UGW-150, then 140
    RGW-159 Thank you @quiltingjaine !!!🌸
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,530 Member
    I'm looking forward to the new round, thank you @quiltingjaine.
    We travel back on day one so my first weigh in will be on the second day. Always glad to get back to 'normal' home prepared food 😊.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,819 Member
    Jumping back in! Thanks @quiltingjaine
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 250 Member
    I’m new! I’ll be in.
  • lisa0134
    lisa0134 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m new too, I’d love to join! Not sure my old brain understands the instructions posted, but I’ll follow your leads when it goes live!