COFFEE LOVERS!? What do you put in your coffee?

Options

Replies

• LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I drink my coffee either black or with a splash of almond milk.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Coffee, 1 packet of stevia, and either cocoa powder or 1 Tbsp of some flavored creamer usually.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I just add more coffee. We go through a kilo of espresso beans a week in our house
  • annacolour
    Options
    Have you tried just vanilla? I drink coffee black so it is hard to know xx:smile:
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    honey :)
  • stacyhaddenham
    stacyhaddenham Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    If I don't drink it black then it is a tablespoon of vanilla coconut milk from Trader Joe's. My spouse likes 1% and Nectrise.
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    When I am at home I drink nescafe blend43 with milk and 1 sugar but when I am out I go to Mcdonalds and buy a coffee there and its got to have 2 sugars in it don't know why but it does
  • XxAngry_Pixi
    XxAngry_Pixi Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    We bought an espresso machine so now coffee tastes good, and I dont need to add 3 tsp of sugar and 100mls of milk to get it to taste good.

I make a long black, add 1 tsp of raw sugar and 30 mls full cream milk. Tastes great and only 50 cal a cup :). And I have slowly cut my addiction down from 10 cups a day to 22-3 and replaced the others with water.
  • girlfd
    girlfd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I NEED my coffee in the morning. I used to use baileys irish cream coffee creamer and pour til the coffee was the right color (pretty light). When I started changing my eating habits and exercising I startd to be more conscious of the amount of sugar and the calories in all the stuff I put in my coffee. I put one serving of baileys creamer (1 tbsp) 1 serving half and half cream (2 tbls) and one teaspoon of sugar to an 8 oz cup of coffee. it has been about 5 weeksn now and am starting to get used to the taste of the coffee as it is much stronger than I used to drink.

I have also recently bought a magic bullet blender. I brew the coffee some days and put it in the frdge while I work out. Then I put it in the blender with the creams, sugar, ice and sometimes protein powder to make it thick and creamy and more filling and tat is breakfast!
  • DiKoehler
    DiKoehler Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am growing chocolate mint so putting a couple of sprigs into the coffee, 1/2 tsp Splenda and about the same of GV creamer. It tastes great and 1-2 cups in the morning does the trick. I have also tried a bit of vanilla while brewing which was a bust--smelled great but not good taste. The sugar free syrups are wonderful but really addictive so we don't get them anymore.
  • ohmyjiggle
    ohmyjiggle Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good coffee doesn't need anything added to it. If you don't like it black, it either wasn't made right or you don't really like coffee.

I do like coffee, my way.

That's like saying I don't like chicken because I season it?

LOL
  • ohmyjiggle
    ohmyjiggle Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I tried brewing the flavor with extract before too, so nasty!!
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    half/half or heavy whipping cream. I love my coffee!!!
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I use half and half with no guilt whatsoever....I just count the calories.......
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    99% of the time. Nothing. Black. Occasionally I use the no sugar added chocolate coffee mate.
  • soullightprisms
    Options
    That is one thing I wont give up. I have one cup in the morning with cream and sugar. I just count the calories in
  • bahargaser
    bahargaser Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I only put coffee and milk (about 30-40 ml) since I am also trying to avoid sweeteners. My mom thinks it's too bitter but I find it pretty sweet.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    If it's good coffee, I drink it black. Only when it's bad coffee do I add half of one of those little containers of regular creamer. 8 o'Clock Coffee is my favorite brand.
  • doublegrrr24
    Options
    Sugar free flavored creamer. I use sf french vanilla or hazelnut. and I can only handle a cup or two in the morning.. Good luck.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I have a Nespresso machine at home and have lungo for morning. I add 1/3 cup of whipped skim milk to it. Nespresso gave away those amazing little things to whip milk for cappuccino, love it.

In my office we have this super fancy coffee machine that does amazing coffee.

No sugar, no added favors, me no likey that stuff.