"Why are you single?"

Options

Replies

• Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    I'm a passionate and devoted vegetarian; damn near a vegan. I would have a >TON< of difficulty being in a relationship with a carnivore. (No judgment....just honesty)
  • Sarahs2576
    Sarahs2576 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Because guys have way too much drama.

^^^^^^agreed

Yeah, I'm sure the guys are the ones that create the drama.

Ha ha! Ladies I think we can take some, NOT ALL, but some, responsibility for this as well!
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    It's an old factoid from Psychology Today study. I've been both single and married, and so it's true in my personal experience too.
  • ace__of__spades
    Options
    Married ppl have more and better sex with their affair...
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Married ppl have more and better sex with their affair...

Okay, you sold me. You are getting it from both sides, hanging upside down, being sucked regularly into the vortex, you single stud, you.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    My boobs are too big. :sad:
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm single because I just haven't been trying very hard since my divorce 8 years ago. Up until about a year ago I was very content with my life the way it was, but now I'm at a point in my life where I'd like to change it.
    Is that a good answer? Do you think it would get me an ask-out?
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Statistically speaking, married people have more and better sex. I think it's the hunt that people miss so much.

I don't know about that. Do me and my husband? Oh yes. But what I have learned here in the MFP world is that married people are frigid. So th(ier husbands) come here and exchange nudies and beg you to sext them.
  • landodewd
    landodewd Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Because guys have way too much drama.

But I only cried when it was my period!

Hahaha!
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have no clue
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Statistically speaking, married people have more and better sex. I think it's the hunt that people miss so much.

I don't know about that. Do me and my husband? Oh yes. But what I have learned here in the MFP world is that married people are frigid. So th(ier husbands) come here and exchange nudies and beg you to sext them.
    Because when a married man is hitting on a woman who's not his wife, he's always completely honest about his relationship with his wife. :wink:
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Because I like it when I go out or come in to my house, the door handle doesn't talk to me...it doesn't ask me where I was, it doesn't ask me where I am going or what time I'm coming back at...:smile:
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Its simple: too much good sex...

Speak for yourself man!
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    For those that ask that question on the first date - and I know you're out there - don't you think that's a pretty rude question to ask someone you barely know?

Isn't the point of a date to get to know someone? I'd say it could lead to finding out a lot about the person. Obviously honest answers would be best but even if he/she gives the stock, "Haven't met the right one," answer the obvious next question is, "What's the right one for you like?"
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Because I will not put up with alot of BS and, honestly, I'm f@cking hard work when I want to be :ohwell:
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Thats a question that could be looked at from another perspective: "Why are you with someone?" I look at some peoples relationships, and i just dont get it.

Exactly. QFT
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm single because I am attracted to women and all women are INSANE!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    After two failed relationships, the last one more heartbreaking than the first, I am simply just not ready for anything serious with anyone else. It's a scary thing to make yourself that vulnerable, it hurts too much when it falls apart. Also, I'm a student and I work two jobs..I have no time to get involved.

But I do have toys, as every single woman should. Along with wine. :wink: :drinker:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I don't like the question because it's basically a not-very-sanitized version of, "What's wrong with you?"
  • Leighjr
    Leighjr Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good answer

For me for my own reasons then, never really looked after

Also some females now are getting more like blokes in the way they act
    Also some are worse than blokes in the way they act