"Why are you single?"

Options

Replies

• sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    because i was saving myself for miss_jessiejane and i just accidentally killed her. :frown:

Oh no you di'nt kill my girlfriend! :explode:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    because i was saving myself for miss_jessiejane and i just accidentally killed her. :frown:

i'm afraid i did. in the "MFP Disease" thread. sorry. :frown:

she'll be missed.

1351962156_pour-one-out.jpg
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

she'll be missed.

It was a good way to go though. I died happy
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

she'll be missed.

~stomps feet and throws objects~ YOU ARE NOT DEAD!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

she'll be missed.

~stomps feet and throws objects~ YOU ARE NOT DEAD!

I'm coming from beyond the graaaaave.
    4242b127830cc77049731284fe119b7b-sexy-ghost.jpg
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Because he is still in my dreams and yet to manifest into reality.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I watched Tough Love again and this time they had 10 minute speed dates. One of the guys asked a girl who couldn't have been more than about 25 years old: "So, why are you *still* single?". The addition of the word "still" just makes it even better, huh? I guess I do interpret the question as "What's wrong with you?" (what else could it mean, really) which is why it sets me on edge.
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I watched Tough Love again and this time they had 10 minute speed dates. One of the guys asked a girl who couldn't have been more than about 25 years old: "So, why are you *still* single?". The addition of the word "still" just makes it even better, huh? I guess I do interpret the question as "What's wrong with you?" (what else could it mean, really) which is why it sets me on edge.

why does that set you on edge lol?
  • MayinAusten
    Options
    The iPhone is beautiful and an excellent featured device. You can use it well in place of many gadgets and you will not be dissatisfied. The iPhone accessories and external devices with it can enhance the use of the device more. The many accessories that you would like to buy with it are as under. They not only will protect the device but also will make you use the device to its full potential. http://sevenpanda.com
  • Thee365
    Thee365 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I chose to be in this phase of my life.
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Honestly? This is so not a topic I needed to see right now... but thats a long story...

To be honest... just don't think anyone would ever want to be in a relationship with me. Plain and simple.

And the only person I would want to be in a relationship with, is not possible for so many reasons that suck.
  • Adren_Aline
    Options
    Because my last relationship has scarred me for life....I thought I met the love of my life right here on MFP, turns out she was a crazy liberal with EX issues, family issues, work issues, issues about issues and was very self centered. I gave and gave and she took and took and still felt like she couldn't breathe.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a job interview. Sexy.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i would never ask that on a first date!!! oy vey :-/

but i'm single right now because yes, i haven't found the right person yet. i prefer doing things i enjoy and living the life i want as opposed to being a serial dater, or worse, settling for the sake of "having someone." when the time is right, i'll meet someone who is happy in his life and will recognize just how awesome i am (and vice versa).

...i hope :)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    i'm not single anymore...but I was 8 months ago and had a friend that wanted to hit the speed dating thing....if I had been asked that...i probably would have responded

"because I have a smart mouth and a sarcasm meter that no one can get behind."

luckily I found someone that could get behind that.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mo5xpnF6CT1rmpwtao1_500_zpseab4c1e5.gif
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mo5xpnF6CT1rmpwtao1_500_zpseab4c1e5.gif

i miss her
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Divorce. . 7 year old son. . My heart just isn't in the whole dating thing. .
    For starters. . very few women want to date a guy who only has a three nights a week free. . On top of that, the nights I do have free might evaporate if something goes haywire and I have to keep my son. It's a priority thing. . Women want (and deserve) to be a guy's #1 priority. . That's not an option for me at the moment. It's a shame really because I REALLY love women and would so like to find one. . but it's just in my cards right now. . .:ohwell:

Also. .I like my stuff right where it is. .
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Because men simply aren't interested in me and I'm "too much woman," aka too independent. :(
  • lstewart_3
    lstewart_3 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    im single because i dont know how to talk to girls :(