30 Day Shred starting August 1, 2010

Options
15678911»

Replies

• courtneysmith3212
    Options
    I am so sorry about your pain! I hope the massage helps too! Hey at least we both have 5 days left together right?? I am starting next Monday.. so lets go us!!!
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    well i don't know if i am even talking to anyone.. but just completed day 6 level 3!
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    well i don't know if i am even talking to anyone.. but just completed day 6 level 3!

let me know your results, please :) I hope to start it over soon and would like the inspiration!
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    day 7complete of level 3!!! I can't believe I onnly have 3 days left!!!
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    day 8 complete! I can't believe I am doing this.. and that I am still talking to myself..
  • TammyK777
    Options
    day 8 complete! I can't believe I am doing this.. and that I am still talking to myself..

I'm still 'listening' :smile:
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    Thank you Tammy!!
  • Angel14347
    Options
    Hello All, I am new to this and I would like to know what is a 30 day Shred?
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    Hello All, I am new to this and I would like to know what is a 30 day Shred?

It's Jilian Michael's 30 day shred, its a dvd KILLER workout.. and its only about 10 bucks at Walmart.. I totally recommend getting it.. I am almost done with it and I have noticed a major difference.. either on Saturday or Sunday I will be posting my weight loss since on the shred and my inches lost as well.. its great! Let me know if you have any other questions
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    OK, I just read through this entire thread and I'm cheering you ladies on. I can't wait to see the final results. I'm debating about picking up a copy, though it sounds really intense and hard. If I weren't trying to get pregnant, I'd definitely get a copy tonight, but I'm afraid it would negatively impact that a bit... maybe your results will sway me.

I'm proud of those of you who stuck to it!! :flowerforyou:
  • Angel14347
    Options
    Thank you Courtneysmith321 I will try to go and get it at wallmart today.
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    Hey!! So I only have 1 day left!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! Gosh I am so darn proud of myself!! I feel great!! and I have decided that level 3 workout is not too bad once you get past the first circuit.. LOL.. It still is Killer, but I hate that first circuit! anyway good luck to those starting this just recently.. I can't wait to see my results! Its killing me to wait until tomorrow.. I think I will post them on Saturday!
  • Deb13
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred, exactly?
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    I AM DONE, I AM DONE, I AM DONE!! I can't believe I finished! Man was it hard, but so worth it.. I feel great to know that I finished the 30 day shred! 30 days of working out!!! No missing days at all I was very determined, and I did it!! I encourge you guys who didn't finish, or who are just starting to pick it back up.. you will have a new love for yourself when you finish! I will be posting results soon, I just started my period today, so I am not sure if I should wait until I am off.. or just take my measurements anyway..anyone have any suggestions on that??? Well yay! Congrats to me! I am so proud of myself!
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred, exactly?

It's Jilian Michaels 30 day Shred, and its a workout on dvd.. there are 3 different levels with 3 different circuits within each level.. is strength training, cardio, and abs workout.. Its amazing.. its at walmart or target for like 10 bucks.. it really is killer..but wow.. amazing!!
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    I AM DONE, I AM DONE, I AM DONE!! I can't believe I finished! Man was it hard, but so worth it.. I feel great to know that I finished the 30 day shred! 30 days of working out!!! No missing days at all I was very determined, and I did it!! I encourge you guys who didn't finish, or who are just starting to pick it back up.. you will have a new love for yourself when you finish! I will be posting results soon, I just started my period today, so I am not sure if I should wait until I am off.. or just take my measurements anyway..anyone have any suggestions on that??? Well yay! Congrats to me! I am so proud of myself!

Congrats! I wish I would have stuck with it. I'm going to start it back up tomorrow. I would do measurements now and then do them after your AF too. It probably won't be that different.
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I am doing it a few days a week. I just moved up to level 2 my last workout (Tuesday). It was intense. I hate planks. But, I will continue. I was also thinking that I may go back to level 1 and use 5lb weights instead of the 3lbs I have been using. I do love this workout!
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options

Congrats! I wish I would have stuck with it. I'm going to start it back up tomorrow. I would do measurements now and then do them after your AF too. It probably won't be that different.

Thank you so much! Seriously you will feel awesome when you complete it.. get back up on that wagon and just keep going... Great idea, I will take my measurements tonight or tomorrow along with my weight.. and then I will do it when I finish my TOM.. thanks for the input!
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    I am doing it a few days a week. I just moved up to level 2 my last workout (Tuesday). It was intense. I hate planks. But, I will continue. I was also thinking that I may go back to level 1 and use 5lb weights instead of the 3lbs I have been using. I do love this workout!

That is so Great!! I loved the workout as well.. well I had a love hate relationship.. LOL.... I hate planks too.. just wait till you get to level 3.. every day I seriously just wanted to knock Jillian out...!
  • TammyK777
    Options

Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear about your results!