30 Day Shred starting August 1, 2010

Options
I want to start this coming Monday on this. I wanted to get my measurements taken before I started so I can really see the difference it makes in me.. I am so excited to see how this works for me.. and I just thought I will do this in addition to what I am already doing for the week for excersise...Anyone want to joing and get motivated together??? I guess we can check in every day or every week.. I think its fun to read what everyone is experiencing every day and what we are all doing.. Join me if your ready to get serious!!:noway:

Replies

• reesegirl521
    Options
    Awesome!! So glad I found your post. I am getting ready to get back into the 30DS and I figured Monday was as good a day as any too! I'd be glad to join you!! And definitely need to take measurements before to track my progress. I've only put weight in to MFP so far but I'd like to track it all!!
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    I am going to start on Monday too!
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I already started but i haven't been doing it daily so Monday seems like a good idea.. woohoo!
  • ame337
    ame337 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'll join, at that point I'll only be 4 days ahead since I just started yesterday.
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just got the tape as well and I want to start it.
  • DBERUBE
    DBERUBE Posts: 6
    Options
    Ok I'm in ....I will start Monday.........................
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've started doing this DVD 3 times now, and just haven't had the motivation to keep going so maybe this will help! I'm in!
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    me too with just inputting weight.. I want to know of inches lost thats almost just as good as pounds.. right?
  • Takeitha18
    Options
    COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!
  • carezzz
    carezzz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am picking up this DVD tonight and will join in!
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD and started this week. I'd LOVE to join b/c I've only done it once! It put a hurting on me so bad that I haven't been able to walk in two days. LOL. What I'm saying is it works!!!
  • breakthestage
    Options
    I'll join you! I just got the DVD. I'm glad you're starting August 1 so I'm not alone :)
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    It's the first and I'm going to be completely honest and say I'm sick as a dog and won't be doing it today. Jillian would probably be all up in my face (and I don't blame her) but tomorrow is a new day...couch, you are my best friend today. Good luck to everyone who is starting faithfully today!!
  • MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm in... I have stared the shred two times already.. and only stuck with it for a few days... I REALLY NEED ACCOUNTABILITY!:grumble:
  • ashlee2407
    ashlee2407 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OH! I have this one..I'll start today...or are you all starting Monday (the 2nd??)
  • MFT2010
    Options
    I'm gonna start today :) right now to be exact :)
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I don't weigh myself until the end of August (specific to the diet plan I am following) but I will do my measurements and start too. Are we starting with the first level?
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I want to start this coming Monday on this. I wanted to get my measurements taken before I started so I can really see the difference it makes in me.. I am so excited to see how this works for me.. and I just thought I will do this in addition to what I am already doing for the week for excersise...Anyone want to joing and get motivated together??? I guess we can check in every day or every week.. I think its fun to read what everyone is experiencing every day and what we are all doing.. Join me if your ready to get serious!!:noway:

Are we starting Sunday, August 1 or Monday, August 2?
  • MFT2010
    Options
    I will start counting with everyone tomorrow... :smile: sorry for the confusion

here are my stats:

weight: 140
    Chest: 36
    Biceps: 10 1/4
    Waist: 32 1/2
    Hips: 38
    Thigh: 22
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    Starting tomorrow at 5am baby!! Stats:
    Weight: 168
    Hips 38.5