30 Day Shred starting August 1, 2010

Options

Replies

• gussy77
    gussy77 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in, too! Group efforts are always the best! Are their any special requirements?
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Was going to start anyway, but can use the support! I'll measure up this evening!!
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    is the dvd really that good?
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    I totally forgot the first was a Sunday, and I don't excersise on Sundays so I will start tomorrow.. You can start today or tomorrow.. my bad with not figuring it out in the first place.. Good luck to everyone and lets keep each other motivated.. go ahead and post your stats if you want to.. I am going to I want to see how this awesome dvd works my body.. and I want to know that I am shredding inches!! yay!

August 1, 2010

Weight: 202.6
    Waist: 49 inches
    Thigh: 28 inches
    Arm: 12 1/2 inches

Gosh I have my work cut out for me and I am going to need this motivation!! Lets do this!
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    No special requirements.. just lets be there for each other for the support!
  • sjd2010
    sjd2010 Posts: 106
    Options
    Count me in. I started today. My measurements are:

CW: 188.2
    Calf: 16"
    Thigh: 25"
    Hip: 48.5"
    Waist: 41"
    Breat: 45"
    Neck: 14.5"
    Arm: 15"
  • ashlee2407
    ashlee2407 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Did my shred for today...wasn't as bad as I thought it would be..YAY
  • TammyK777
    Options
    measurements (now I'm even more ready to start!):

189.8 lbs
    neck: 14.0
    waist: 42.5
    hips: 48.5
    arm: 13.0
    thigh: 23.5
    calf: 15.5
  • scarletjg
    scarletjg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in for monday too! I can't wait to see how many of us make it through to next weekend having done it every single day!!!
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    I did my shred today, and it wasn't really as bad as I thought.. but we will see how I feel tomorrow! LOL.. the only thing that got me down is that I wasn't able to do another workout on top of it as well.. (my daughter starts swimming lessons today and I had to make sure I had enough time to at least get a work out in.. ) tomorrow may be different... ! The only thing I found really hard was the continuous like no stopping.. its hard to keep it up.. LOL.. lets keep going!
  • MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    off to do D2L2... I'm sore from yesterday.... not terrible, but I can feel it!

Are we doing 30 days in a row? just checking
  • fithappy
    Options
    Well I got my first one in today - level 1 I think I will stick at this for the week and move up next week!

I will have to do mine at 5:00a.m as need time to cool of before my shower and get ready for work! Looking forward to the results at the beginning of September!

Watch out Jillian here we come!
  • shug1
    shug1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in...
    CW: 176.4
    Mini Goal Aug 31: 170.0
  • TammyK777
    Options
    just did my first day :) did feel like shutting the thing off a couple times, glad I have all you to encourage me!!
  • DianneMoreno
    Options
    I started yesturday, and will do L1D2 tonight. Uggghh....my arms hurt! I dont know how I am going to do this - but I will power through :)

Current weight 221.1
    measurements taken on Wednesday...
  • Tandksmommy10
    Options
    I just finished, and I feel like a puddle of sweat. This was my first day doing it, and boy oh boy- that's rough. I had knee surgery 3 times, and the muscles in that leg never got as strong as they were. I was definitely feeling it, and had to stop a few times for a breather. Better to stop and get back to it, then to injure my knee and be out of commission for awhile.

I'm going to try to do some Wii EA Active before I get a shower but I need to cool down a bit first.
  • gussy77
    gussy77 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks and good luck to you!
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    I think I am going to do 5 or 6 days straight (I definatley do not workout on Sunday's) but for sure do 7 days of the level 1 training.. I might even do each level for 10 days if I just do the 5 days working out.. or maybe even do it for 12 if I decide to pick up Saturdays as well.. That is what I am doing, but feel free to do what you want to do and how you feel about it.. I am not quite sure how everyone else is doing it either..
  • sharitamitchell
    Options
    Im with you all on this since August 1st was my birthday I used that as an excuse to pig out but now im back on my weight loss target of 40lbs total this week my target weight loss target is 4lbs I was told to make a small target and try to hit it. Any ideas:happy:
  • cavswife
    Options
    OK just finished day 1 not to bad and kinda fun. I measure myself on Tuesdays so I will just give last weeks till tomorrow.

Weight: 213
    Arms: 13 and 13.25
    Chest: 39.5
    Waist: 35.5
    Hips: 43.5
    Thighs: 24.25 and 23.5