Who Eats Processed And Still Gets Good Results

Options
Any people out there who still eat processed sandwich meat and yet STILL enjoy the benefits of lifting heavy and seeing amazing results? Just curious. Thanks

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    Me.
  • fattymcbuttrpants
    Options
    Only on my cheat meal!!! ;) Everyone else... Jealous!
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    nothing wrong with processed as long as you watch your sodium intake and always keep it within your cal limit. I am not a whole food pusher by any stretch of the immagination but I do cook most of my meals from scratch. sandwich meat is fine by me.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I ate a PROCESSED, HIGH SODIUM, HORMEL WITH ADDED SUGAR HONEY ham sandwich WITH PROCESSED SARA LEE BREAD everyday for three months and lost 20 lbs.

edited to add adjectives and make it scary
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I started being active here in July of 2012. I was traveling for work at the time and eating fast food for 3 meals per day. I lost 45lbs in the first 3 months.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I eat some form of deli meat pretty much daily...just watch the sodium if you have issues with that (I'm hypertensive) and compensate elsewhere as needed.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Any people out there who still eat processed sandwich meat and yet STILL enjoy the benefits of lifting heavy and seeing amazing results? Just curious. Thanks

Lol why the "yet still" as if processed deli meat is somehow a hindrance or magically bad food?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I lost 90 lbs while eating processed food, particularly pre-sliced packaged turkey meat (since you have targeted one specific kind of food with this post :huh: ).

Of course, I haven't gotten a lot of results lately, but I think that is more from my recent lack of motivation than from what I'm eating. I could be wrong. But I kinda doubt it.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    <
    eats all da foodz
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I enjoy some nice processed meat every now and then (code for: often) just yesterday I had a grilled cheese stuffed with peppered turkey and bacon. Nomnomnom.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO
  • dorisbunker39
    dorisbunker39 Posts: 80 Member
    Options

Lol why the "yet still" as if processed deli meat is somehow a hindrance or magically bad food?

It is because one day it slapped a baby in the face, now we must not eat it.......
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want. Portion control. /end
  • shrinkingWITS
    Options
    I can direct you to a handful of people.

Not sure why this sounds so insane to some people.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

Yeah, not understanding that either.
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    What exactly is it about sandwich meat that would prevent one from lifting heavy and seeing amazing results? I don't get it.

So yes, I eat it!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I can't even.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Does soy bologna count? I eat a lot of soy bologna sammiches. It's, like, extra processed because they use soy to make a whole bunch of different animals, and then mix together all of the otherwise unusable parts to make a very convenient vegetarian lunch product.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I guess I should stop the meats. It's holding me back. I'd look like Arnold if it wasn't for packaged sausage.