1 year, 130 pounds, and a belt

Options
123457»

Replies

• jacmom29
    jacmom29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have been what I thought was "busy" and had not logged on regularly and not at all for the last several days. I have been gaining and losing the same 3-6 lbs for well over a month. Have not been exercising or consistently logging. Just read your entry and it hit me right in my gut (my too large gut!). Excuses are a way to avoid the truth. The truth is it takes doing the work to get the desired results. You are a truly amazing woman and I really enjoy the truth and inspiration you share in your blog . I am going to choose to quit making excuses and do the work. Thanks A Million!!
  • michellerawrrr_72
    Options
    So impressed by your no excuses attitude! You are truly an inspiration and a kick butt woman!
  • BeaFit
    BeaFit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love your post! Thanks for sharing
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • marita_mimi
    marita_mimi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you look so beautiful! keep up the healthy lifestyle!
  • benchsquad65
    benchsquad65 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Here's the bottom line: start today. Right now. Forget about what you ate for breakfast or lunch earlier today or earlier this week. Put down that unhealthy snack. Every breath is a chance to make a better choice. So start right now and make the next right choice.

I work a full-time job and 2 part time jobs. I have 5 kids. One of my kids has pretty intense special needs and requires round-the-clock skilled care. We're broke and we live paycheck to paycheck. I have never ever been healthy. I am genetically predisposed to being overweight. I had a horrible childhood. I went through a messy divorce. I'm a food addict.

Seriously, name just about any excuse and it's my excuse, too.

But you can decide today to take your life back. Right now you can make the next right choice. You can.

Amazing, no excuses! Finding a way to get it done! Well done!
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Completely inspiring!!! You rock!

I love the 'start now'. No matter what, the next minute is a choice!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I NEEDED to see this today!!! You hit a sore spot with me----EXCUSES!!! My family has pointed this out to me, but somehow today, after seeing how much you have accomplished when you are swimming upstream in your life.........I feel ashamed to make the excuses I make.
    Thank You and congratulations !!!!!! You are an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!