• iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Are you a troll?

Yes. This was supposed to be funny.
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    We went grocery shopping today and when we left the store, he said he thought the cashier was pretty.

I've learned from the MFP forums that means he thinks I'm fat and ugly. I'm enraged.

Leave him! I was with someone who made me feel so horrid!

Thats so nasty! You deserve better!

1237811519_chuck-norris-approves.gif
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    OK. So the plan is throw the ice cream at his junk, put it outside to melt all over his clothes and set the bed on fire.

I think that's reasonable.

Seriously..? Why waste good ice cream. You should eat it. But the rest is ok.....bed on fire is a good idea.:smokin:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    how DARE he?!? Its ok. You can come be my girlfriend. :wink:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Are you a troll? Sorry but if you really think your boyfriend is never going to notice a pretty girl you are mistaken. Do you NEVER notice hot guys? Unless he says "hey babe btw you are fat and ugly" then shut up. Pretty sure this is a trolling post though.
    I do not live under a bridge.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    It seems like your relationship is heading down a rocky road
  • rml_16
    Options
    OK. So the plan is throw the ice cream at his junk, put it outside to melt all over his clothes and set the bed on fire.

Seriously..? Why waste good ice cream. You should eat it. But the rest is ok.....bed on fire is a good idea.:smokin:
    But it's a flavor I don't like. You can have it, though.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options

Ummm, what is the flavor? I am not that picky, so thanks!
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Any pics of the cashier available?
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Damn it now I have Breyer;s ad all over my damn page
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You learned through the forums?
    Whoa..
  • rml_16
    Options

Ummm, what is the flavor? I am not that picky, so thanks!
    Black Jack Cherry.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Sorry, no. If I see her again, I'll try to get one. But I think I'm supposed to tear her eyes out if I see her again. You know, because I noticed my man noticing her.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Are you a troll? Sorry but if you really think your boyfriend is never going to notice a pretty girl you are mistaken. Do you NEVER notice hot guys? Unless he says "hey babe btw you are fat and ugly" then shut up. Pretty sure this is a trolling post though.

Sheesh the MFP bullies are rampant today. You don't have to be so mean to OP! She came here for support! We're all here for the same reasons and going through this journey together....
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    It's the manager of the store you should have a talk with. . Those cashier outfits are entirely too sexy.
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Sorry, no. If I see her again, I'll try to get one. But I think I'm supposed to tear her eyes out if I see her again. You know, because I noticed my man noticing her.

How about you and the cashier together so we can vote who he should continue to date.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I think you should join 5 other websites and get opinions from total strangers regarding this situation that none of them observed and therefore really have no clue about. They/we can't be wrong.
  • rml_16
    Options
    I think you should join 5 other websites and get opinions from total strangers regarding this situation that none of them observed and therefore really have no clue about. They/we can't be wrong.
    Great idea!
  • majii13
    majii13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It seems like your relationship is heading down a rocky road

FTW!
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    All women must now band together like an army of fiercely loyal screaming banshees and share tales of how sh*tty men are and have always been!
    Oh girl, he don't deserve you. He just can't handle all that woman. He's intimidated so he be downgrading! I bet his peen is little, amirite?