My boyfriend is SO unsupportive

Options
1234568»

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I think overanalyzing the situation and overreacting is the only way to handle this. If you let the ice cream melt maybe that will show him that you were upset.

they hell you say!?!?! and waste perfectly good ice cream? :noway:

use the bread to make him a sammich. with arsenic.
    Well ... that escalated quickly!

She has probably dealt with this type of situation before. Obviously hers is the correct answer.
    I will go with the plans of those with experience, then. Arsenic sammich it is!

(But I'm going to throw the ice cream at his junk, too, because that sounds like fun.)

I would let him get a bite of the arsenic sandwich in and then throw the ice cream at his junk as hard as you can. This will probably cause vomiting which will possibly save his life. Not only will he learn his lesson, he will be indebted to you for not letting him die thus forming a tighter relationship bond in which you will be the only person he calls pretty ever again.
    OMG! Yes! The best relationship advice always comes from this place. I knew I was right to post here. You all understand.

Yes, this totally sounds like a win win situation.

If the above fails, you can always go with the tried and true advice of gazing longingly at him, buying him his favorite candy, and sending him a constant stream of text messages.

You're right, however, the best relationship advice does come from the MFP community. I never have to worry about what to do now. :flowerforyou:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    sending him a constant stream of text messages.

I've been texting every five minutes. Should I send more?
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Clearly, he's bagging her!

very punny of you.

funny-gifs-aww-snap_zps03864fb8.gif

My hubby would say something like that. and I would be the one to say the cashier was pretty...guess I think hubby is fat and ugly.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

Absolutely. The more text messages you send him, the more he'll know how devoted you are to him. Plus, he'll be too busy reading your messages to ever notice another girl.
  • rml_16
    Options

Absolutely. The more text messages you send him, the more he'll know how devoted you are to him. Plus, he'll be too busy reading your messages to ever notice another girl.
    I think I might call in sick to work, too, so I can follow him. I need to know what he's doing all the time now. I was so blindsided by what happened!
  • rml_16
    Options
    My hubby would say something like that. and I would be the one to say the cashier was pretty...guess I think hubby is fat and ugly.

You should probably get counseling. That is not a healthy relationship.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    What would you rate the cashier by her profile picture?

:laugh:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,653 Member
    Options
    Can we sticky this thread because it's....perfect.