JEALOUS & HOT WIFE

Options

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    This begs the question...

Can you post pictures of the hot wife, so we can judge if she is appropriately hot enough?

LOL! I so wish... Don't want to stalk her ... LOL... She has a nice figure and a nice face. I'm the type of girl that will admit when a woman is beautiful no MATTER how she treats me or who she is. Physically she is nice. She does tell me, however, that she punishes her daughter a lot, and when she spoke to me about it she seemed a little bit of a control freak, telling her to draw things a certain exact way and punishing for not doing so. IDK. I dont know how they are at home and I don't care but she does seem like a rough woman!

So, would she be Mayweather to your Canelo?
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    this dog won't hunt.
    That's how I describe my wife's dog.

Time to put it down. Call PETA.
  • AdriMinus80
    Options
    Paid Time Off - in itself, not fraudulent, illegal, etc. But it needs to be approved by whatever powers in the corporation have the power to do so, and marked so by HR/Payroll. If they're claiming time worked that isn't worked, then you have a worker's compensation and legal issue. There's no harm in giving people paid time off... it just depends on how you're doing it.

But most people aren't above board on this *kitten*, so who really cares. /sigh.

I'm sure he discussed this with the powers above ....... I didn't ask. He's my boss and decided to pay and that was that. Should I return the money or go to jail? LOL ....

It's out of your hands, but it sounds as if he is giving you considerations others may not be getting, unless $5 raises for all are the norm. It could be because he likes how you look. Could be because he has room in his budget. Could be that he wants to bed you down on the side.

Don't know. Only one person can tell you. The fact that suddenly the wife doesn't like you *IS* telling. It means people have seen you and he, and are talking. That could make for a very interesting work environment. Do you want an interesting work environment?

I've earned my position everywhere I go, starting from answering phones to managing. I take my job so so serious! I swear to you I'm a bad *kitten* ***** when it comes to working, again, specially when I'm surrounded by thousands of men that want to ignore you when you go to meetings just because you are a woman. It has always given me the push I needed to prove myself! That I am not just a woman, that I can TOO, do the work of a man! AND WHEN you want to prove that to other men the first thing you do is remove ANY SEXUAL ties they may feel for you about you or against you. MY WORKFORCE RULE!

Yeah, it does sound bad that he offered me a raise so quickly. I remember him saying that the owners were really happy with me and that he and them wanting to keep me here for long, then the raise came into talks. The tea is also a weird thought but if you think about it HE'S NEVER asked me out on a date or said anything sexual inviting to me. I have my limits, I know which lines aren't too be crossed and he never got there. Everytime he did something nice to me it was in good faith, although it did remind me that he was a man and that he may be up to something... but it never got there.
  • dbmata
    Options
    this dog won't hunt.
    That's how I describe my wife's dog.

Time to put it down. Call PETA.

Naw, I have a knife and a pistol. Can't be calling those cavepeople.
  • AdriMinus80
    Options
    Thanks! LOL... *****es be acting like I gave this man head for 2 days of work! LOL.... The fact that I FEEL it is wrong for her to be so mad at me for something I haven't done says a lot about what type of woman I am. THE INTERNET. THE INTERNET. lol... cracks me up!

I think this post shows your personality well. I can understand why she may not like you all that much.

Yeah, I'm sure a couple of sentences say so much about me. I was being obnoxious and ghetto. At work I'm a hard working individual. Point is I would never do such thing to another woman. I'm sure you would find it upsetting if a woman would suddenly change her attitude towards you when you've done nothing to her but be professional and nice.
  • dbmata
    Options
    I've earned my position everywhere I go, starting from answering phones to managing.
    Have you?

Now, keep in mind, as a guy who has hired women in the past, I know there is a large power dynamic there, and a very strong impetus to reward a filly we like for a little practice at breeding antics. Not to diminish your achievements, but it is very important to remember that sudden gifting or making of tea, etc and other benefits others don't receive can simply be reinforcement of the power dynamic that naturally exists in a boss v. worker relationship... and a precursor to some invites.

Just spitballing. He might be buttering you up in order to butter you up. Ya never know. You could nip this thing in the culo though. Ask his wife if it is normal for him to make tea for other employees. See what she says. Keep in mind too, it's mighty dangerous to work in an environment where a husband and wife are, even more dangerous to employment to get in between them.
  • AdriMinus80
    Options
    I've earned my position everywhere I go, starting from answering phones to managing.
    Have you?

Now, keep in mind, as a guy who has hired women in the past, I know there is a large power dynamic there, and a very strong impetus to reward a filly we like for a little practice at breeding antics. Not to diminish your achievements, but it is very important to remember that sudden gifting or making of tea, etc and other benefits others don't receive can simply be reinforcement of the power dynamic that naturally exists in a boss v. worker relationship... and a precursor to some invites.

Just spitballing. He might be buttering you up in order to butter you up. Ya never know. You could nip this thing in the culo though. Ask his wife if it is normal for him to make tea for other employees. See what she says. Keep in mind too, it's mighty dangerous to work in an environment where a husband and wife are, even more dangerous to employment to get in between them.

I understand all of your points and they do make sense. I know. I do know men do stuff like this to try to soften up women to get what they want. I know that too. I'm not ignorant. I've never had something like this happen to me before. I felt that soon he was going to try to make a move (OR NOT) and I was ready for it. I just feel that although those things were a bit off, that they weren't something that I should YELL about. Maybe he really did feel a tea would help me, since I had nothing to drink OR maybe he was just trying to butter me up. I'll never know his intentions. I did stop working with him a while ago and now I just say hello and goodbye to him and his wife. It never got to a BAD BAD point. I just don't know why she suddenly changed with me, specially when she wasn't around when he delivered the tea. Just to close this topic off - I would never do such thing to another woman. I am married and I know it is the lowest thing to do, I wouldn't want it done to me, therefore I would never do to another woman. I dont' care what issues they may have, not my business. I guess I just never thought a great looking woman would ever feel that a large woman could be a threat. MAYBE NOT! I'm not saying these things are all for sure. MAYBE I DID IMAGINE THEM! LOL... and maybe he's just a nice guy OR maybe she just didn't like something about me that has nothing to do with her husband. BUT maybe she does feel jealousy ... and that is what is odd to me. But hey, my hands are clean... I've never made a move on him or it never got to a bad point and I am still moving forward in this Industry .... by working hard and bettering myself with experience.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    If you're not even working for/with him any more, what are you worried about?
  • AdriMinus80
    Options

Not worried ... just never thought a beautiful woman would ever feel threatened by a large woman, specially a large flat chested woman. BUT THEN AGAIN maybe she doesn't feel that way and I'm just dreaming! I always felt that if I looked like these women do, large breast, tight body and firm butt ... that I would feel too amazing to ever worry about another woman taking my man away from me. SPECIALLY to a larger woman. That is all. The idea just confused the hell out of me. But then again, lol.. I'm sorry but I must highlight this... then again, she may NOT feel threatened at all...............................
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Have you?

I understand all of your points and they do make sense. I know. I do know men do stuff like this to try to soften up women to get what they want. I know that too. I'm not ignorant. I've never had something like this happen to me before. I felt that soon he was going to try to make a move (OR NOT) and I was ready for it. I just feel that although those things were a bit off, that they weren't something that I should YELL about. Maybe he really did feel a tea would help me, since I had nothing to drink OR maybe he was just trying to butter me up. I'll never know his intentions. I did stop working with him a while ago and now I just say hello and goodbye to him and his wife. It never got to a BAD BAD point. I just don't know why she suddenly changed with me, specially when she wasn't around when he delivered the tea. Just to close this topic off - I would never do such thing to another woman. I am married and I know it is the lowest thing to do, I wouldn't want it done to me, therefore I would never do to another woman. I dont' care what issues they may have, not my business. I guess I just never thought a great looking woman would ever feel that a large woman could be a threat. MAYBE NOT! I'm not saying these things are all for sure. MAYBE I DID IMAGINE THEM! LOL... and maybe he's just a nice guy OR maybe she just didn't like something about me that has nothing to do with her husband. BUT maybe she does feel jealousy ... and that is what is odd to me. But hey, my hands are clean... I've never made a move on him or it never got to a bad point and I am still moving forward in this Industry .... by working hard and bettering myself with experience.

maybe she feels it was all inappropriate and thinks as a woman who was receiving that treatment, you should tell him to stop. Or, maybe he told her you made a move. Unless you talk to her, you will always only be speculating.

* And, I know it shouldn't matter, but it is ESPECIALLY, not specially. Sorry, I know its not nice to point things of that nature out.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Personally I think he was just being a nice guy because that's what he is.... a nice guy. Maybe the wife caught you ogling him lol
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I feel like this is a desperate for attention kind of post. Come on here, brag about how big and curvy and confident you are and about how your hot boss does all these favors for you, ask what to make of it and then sit back while everyone cuts down his hot wife for being not as confident and tells you how much better fat girls are than skinny ones. You're a married woman flirting with a married man and you want a thumbs up? His wife has every right to be a ***** to you and hopefully she's being one to him too at home.

Was just about to post something similar. It's irritating to see everyone cut the 'hot' and 'skinny' woman down and post about how she's either jealous or insecure. Not all attractive people are low-esteemed b*tches with daddy issues. Some are independent, successful and just as confident if not more so, than you (they don't all have issues).

What if this isn't even related to how he's been treating you? For all you know, you ripped a big one in her space and she's offended. Just sayin.

Unless he has openly admitted that he has feelings for the OP, the "hot wife" has no reason to be jealous or hostile towards the OP. The OP hasn't done anything to illicit that response from her, therefore her hostile actions are proof of her insecurities... not the fact that she's "hot" (presumably).

Words don't need to be said when actions are louder. And who even knows if the 'hot wife' is even jealous or hostile; we're only going by the OP's word. The 'hot wife' isn't even here to defend herself. The entire story could be made up for all I know and made as an ego boost for the OP (not saying it is).

Stop making sense.
    Options

Not worried ... just never thought a beautiful woman would ever feel threatened by a large woman, specially a large flat chested woman. BUT THEN AGAIN maybe she doesn't feel that way and I'm just dreaming! I always felt that if I looked like these women do, large breast, tight body and firm butt ... that I would feel too amazing to ever worry about another woman taking my man away from me. SPECIALLY to a larger woman. That is all. The idea just confused the hell out of me. But then again, lol.. I'm sorry but I must highlight this... then again, she may NOT feel threatened at all...............................

it may have nothing at all to do with her husband. Maybe in conversation about the kids, you accidentally told her that you feel she is controlling with her daughter and/or told someone else you felt that way and she didn't appreciate that. Again, unless you talk to her, you will only be making assumptions that its about him.
  • AdriMinus80
    Options
    Have you?

maybe she feels it was all inappropriate and thinks as a woman who was receiving that treatment, you should tell him to stop. Or, maybe he told her you made a move. Unless you talk to her, you will always only be speculating.

* And, I know it shouldn't matter, but it is ESPECIALLY, not specially. Sorry, I know its not nice to point things of that nature out.

LOL! Oh, it's ok. I do know how to spell but I'm trying to type so fast. Thanks though! Yeah, maybe she expected me to do so and maybe I should have done so and I blame myself for not doing just that, but then again I didn't want to let him know that something he was doing out of being a nice person was taking as something flirtatious by me. I would've been too embarrassed if he didn't mean something of that nature and I took it that way. But hey, I will maybe just be nicer to her from now on and talk about my husband so that she doesn't feel that way anymore. I would hate to feel that way.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Any woman would feel threatened if she felt that her husband was taking a liking to another woman. It doesn't matter her size or your size. For some people, body type isn't even what makes them most appealing.

What made people (in this thread) lash out at you, and I have to point out that this shows insecurity in you, is that you keep comparing your body to her body... and honestly, that information isn't even relevant to your situation.
    Options
    Have you?

LOL! Oh, it's ok. I do know how to spell but I'm trying to type so fast. Thanks though! Yeah, maybe she expected me to do so and maybe I should have done so and I blame myself for not doing just that, but then again I didn't want to let him know that something he was doing out of being a nice person was taking as something flirtatious by me. I would've been too embarrassed if he didn't mean something of that nature and I took it that way. But hey, I will maybe just be nicer to her from now on and talk about my husband so that she doesn't feel that way anymore. I would hate to feel that way.

making someone tea is more than just being nice. I would do that for someone I care for, i.e. a boyfriend/husband/my kids, not a co-worker/employee. Not saying that is your fault, just pointing out how that is different than just being nice.

ETA: I only mentioned the specially, because it was in almost every one of your posts.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I've earned my position everywhere I go, starting from answering phones to managing. I take my job so so serious! I swear to you I'm a bad *kitten* ***** when it comes to working, >>> yada yada.......

So how does this sit with your first post where you mention coming in late and missing days without explanation?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    oh, just go sleep with him, you know you want to.
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    What does your husband think about your boss's behavior?
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    What does your husband think about your boss's behavior?

That's the thing. It's NOT her boss any longer. She said it's her ex-boss but apparently his wife is still giving her the stink eye or whatever (I am assuming the woman works there too)?

In retrospect I'm not really sure what this post was about.