What is your Non-Scale Goal?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Waist circumference under 35 inches, per NHLBI guidelines. (Also, well, I'd really like to strut around in a women's-cut football jersey like a sexy BAMF.)
  • romancefan1983
    romancefan1983 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My end goal is to fit into all the clothes I have sitting in my closet right now (size 4's and smalls) but also to be more muscular and fit.
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    - To be lighter than my tall, skinny man friends
    - To be considered a healthy, fit, strong person
    - Just to know what I would look like with defined cheek bones, toned stomach, arms and non-tree trunk legs

THE ULTAMATE NON SCALE GOAL...
    This one is a little silly, but I feel like I have learned so much about diet and excercise over my life that when the day comes that I can say I am all of the above, I would love to train to become a personal trainer and nutritionist. I can't imagine anything more satisfying than helping other people who are in the same situation I was in...plus being healthy as a job? Win win ;)
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    To squat and deadlift more than 200 pounds. To bench more than 135 pounds.
  • pixi3princess
    pixi3princess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I bought a leather circle skirt and it's a size large and at the moment I wear a 16-18 or a xl-2x. So I would really like if that skirt would fit cause its so cute and I really wanna wear it.
  • luisgerry16
    luisgerry16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    To fit into a size 36 pair of pants I've had in my closet for years. Currently a loose 40 almost 38 from a 44 I was.
  • srevels85
    srevels85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    To break 3:15 in an upcoming marathon
  • naomijuliette96
    naomijuliette96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    to have 19% bodyfat.. I'm at 22% right now, and 19 would be a dream come true...
  • 40mpw
    40mpw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've tossed all the clothes from years ago when I was 15 lbs lighter, but I have one pair of jeans that I just can't say good-bye to. I wouldn't care what I weighed if I looked good in those jeans again, but until I get a little closer to my goal size, I'll be using the scale as my standard.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a curvy 8/10, like Katie Green:
    http://www.katiegreenofficial.com/images/1.jpg
  • tdotbribri
    tdotbribri Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    abs! :)
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My size 4 clothing in my closet.
  • lequire
    lequire Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    To feel comfortable in a bikini or go hiking in a sports bra.
  • kerosenekisses463
    Options
    -To not have to break the bank buying bras.
    -To have better balance when I skate.
    -To prove to myself that I don't HAVE to be unhealthy my whole life.
  • torisiegel
    Options
    -To fit into size 8 (US) non-stretch jeans -- stretch jeans would be cheating ;)
    -To lose the muffin top look
    -To feel confident and attractive in summer attire (tank tops, shorts, modest swimsuit, etc.)
    -To walk up a steep hill and not feel winded