*GROUP*--calling women who lift & eat (TDEE-20% or more)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    In
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    In! I lift 5 times a week and do cardio classes +5-6 times a week
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet other women along these lines. I lift 2-3 times per week on my own plus do Crossfit 3x per week. I also swim, run, hike and do yoga. I eat about 2150-2200 calories per day, which is TDEE minus 20% for me.
  • sassy1grl
    sassy1grl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    add me please
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    count me in pls! starting to slowly eat 1800-1900 per day and doing bodyweight training. Would love to have a support group. :)
  • SwimSoccerTaxi
    SwimSoccerTaxi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Please add me.....I usually eat between 2000-2500/day (I'm also 5'9") and am starting BodyBeast soon.....would love to know what others are consuming and how best to fuel throughout this program
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have been lifting for 6 months and I have recently started eating more....between 1600-2200. I have gone from 180-140 over the past year or so. I really want some more friends who lift and eat!!
  • anyamb
    anyamb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added to the group also, if that is still an option.
  • draisydre
    draisydre Posts: 12
    Options
    Not sure if it's too late to join but please count me in. The idea of counting calories just sucks the joy right out of the whole eating thing. I eat when I'm hungry. I'm pretty good about getting my fruits and veg but won't pass up pizza, ice cream or a glass of wine :drinker: If I had to guess I'd say I probably eat between 1800 - 2700 k a day totally depending on whatever.

Been flirting with weights for 8 months but the past couple weeks I got serious and started medium lifting split compounds, 50lbs (upper) & 100lbs (lower) every other day with 2 days of nothing each week. I'm hoping lifting this medium weight and higher reps (to failure) is heavy enough to get benefits and avoid increased risk of injury.

I've never been big but now that I'm in my late thirties I'm finding I'd like to lose about 10lbs of fat. I don't want to diet! Life is too short and food is too good :smile: