How do you make plain non-fat Greek yogurt taste good?

Options

Replies

• jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Honey , with cinnamon
    Also can add any seasoning like taco seasoning ranch for dips ....make your own seasonings it's realllly easy and way better for you ....
  • F3_Smokin_Joe
    F3_Smokin_Joe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    add bacon :D
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    If you wanna get bad ;) do Greek yogurt and cream cheese for fruit dip ! I sprinkle nutmeg too
  • bartaburesi
    Options
    Make it watery. Add cucumber, mint, salt and 4-5 drops olive oil for a cup.
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Just a little squirt of Mio! It turns it into dessert for me. noooooooooooom.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I add chocolate protein Whey. :love:
  • Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Add just a little bit of honey. :)

Or sometimes I make tzatziki out of it with some cucumber, salt, a touch of garlic olive oil, and a pinch of dill.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Personally, I HATE low-cal sweeteners. Stevia, anything that comes in a blue, pink or yellow packet... It's all disgusting to me. Just add a little honey (which is plenty enough on it's own), or a bit of honey and fruit. It's delicious!
  • ktcomplicated
    ktcomplicated Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    With honey and cinnamon.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    In addition to many other things mentioned... I often add sugar-free coffee creamer for sweet/flavor -- or sugar-free pudding mix -- I love pistachio in fage 0%plain --
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    like to use plain greek yogurt these ways:

-mix chocolate protein powder in, reminds me of chocolate pudding (natures bounty chocolate protein vitamin mix is the tastiest of powders imo)
    -blend it into a smoothie of your choice
    -add fresh fruit with it or jelly
    -can be used as a base for a dip such as french onion dip, spinach artichoke dip (i like to make a spinach artichoke dip and use it to stuff a large mushroom cap) or as ranch dip/dressing
    -can be used to make protein pancakes (also delish because there is flour used in it with protein powder as well and very filling).
    -pudding mix
    -can be used to sub mayo in recipes, or season with onion powder, garlic powder, sage, dillweed and use on a sandwich spread
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I eat Greek yogurt almost every day. Smootie: Greek yogurt, 1/2 c of water, berries, half a banana and 1-3 cups of spinach... honey if you want..... or Greek yogurt with a tiny bit of vanilla (the real kind - no calories) and it tastes great....for a 'treat' I have Greek yogurt with a teaspoon of (homemade) jam....really good.... I just put a dollop of Greek yogurt (1 Tablespoon) in my pumpkin soup instead of cream.... I also blend 1/2 banana, 3/4 cup Greek yogurt and 1 Tablespoon of light peanut butter in blender... filling! It's about 230 calories (can't remember exact but about that) and keeps you full for a long time.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Honey, cinnimon, and (all natural) peanut butter..yuuumm
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Fruit flavored jello (straight out of the box)!
  • Blakewc
    Blakewc Posts: 106
    Options
    Honey
  • mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    tag-o-riffic!
  • Stayfit72
    Stayfit72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon! The roasted cinnamon is awesome in yogurt.
  • CrazyLovelyMe
    Options
    Stevia, cinnamon, unsweetened cocoa powder and frozen blueberries~ AMAZING!
  • Shateyn
    Options
    http://www.leanitup.com/recipes-greek-yogurt-chocolate-pudding/

Cocoa powder + stevia + greek yogurt = protein chocolate pudding. Get on it
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Oh the chocolate pudding sounds good going to try that