Low Maintenance Women

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    On a normal day 30 minutes would be more than enough time. If I am getting dolled up for a night out or something special I would want about an hour though.
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    20 minutes max (if my hair cooperates) 25 if it is a problem....
  • AnikaP81
    AnikaP81 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    30 minutes without a shower? I need 30 min maximum WITH a shower...and that includes eating breakfast... We get up at 7 and are out the door by 7:45...and that includes getting an 18-months old and almost 3-year old ready and fed LOL But I don't really wear make-up and my hair is wash, brush and go...saves a lot of time.

And 'we' does include my husband, when i get them ready by myself it takes closer to an hour from getting up to getting out the door.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    30 minutes to go out to a nice dinner, girls night, date night.

0 minutes to go to the grociery store or any where of that nature. No make up (maybe spot cover up if I have a blemish). Make up just clings to laugh lines and makes you look older. I guess I should say 5 mins to get dressed and 5 mins to get the kids ready.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options

*puts hand up*

I have dated guys who took longer than I did to get ready - it was SO irritating.

I'm glad I'm not the only woman that's happened to! Talk about irritating in the extreme.
    [/quote]

ESPECIALLY when they only had at most, 1& 1/5inch of hair to 'style'. :explode:
  • Superhero_Leah
    Options
    Shower and get dressed 10-15 min
    Put leave in conditioner and curl defining spray in my mess i call hair- 5 min
    make up (powder, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow) 5-10 min
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    TheCalorieSMASHER Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    If I'm doing full make up, 30 minutes is way more than enough time.

Where I start to have trouble is when my clothes don't fit that much any more and I struggle to find something flattering. That's usually about it.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I can be showered and ready to go in 30 min. I will sometimes straighten my hair which takes awhile but I'll do that every 3-4 days...and sometimes the night before which makes the morning getting ready time even shorter!! haha
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Um, this thread became about beer hours ago.

YEAH. I almost had beer earlier but then I was too lazy to exercise so i didn't. true story.

am I still low maintenance?

Sounds like it to me. I did have a beer though, so that makes me temporarily better than you.

tumblr_m4nll47UnY1rou40zo1_500.gif

please. I will more than make up for it when I have maker's mark tomorrow. who's better than who now?!

Come at me!

is that an invitation? :smokin:
  • ElenaYan
    ElenaYan Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    what shower? can i just wake up and go? LOL
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Um, this thread became about beer hours ago.

YEAH. I almost had beer earlier but then I was too lazy to exercise so i didn't. true story.

am I still low maintenance?

Sounds like it to me. I did have a beer though, so that makes me temporarily better than you.

tumblr_m4nll47UnY1rou40zo1_500.gif

please. I will more than make up for it when I have maker's mark tomorrow. who's better than who now?!

Come at me!

is that an invitation? :smokin:

Invitation AND a challenge. :wink:
  • terracotti
    terracotti Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    15 minutes if I straighten my hair

but 90% of time I'll just comb my hair with my fingers and probably apply some brow pencil. so... 3 minutes at most lol I'm the lowest maintenance girl. never care about make up and never will. but it takes me an hour at most to choose what to wear though. but I'm not naturally pretty, it's just most women in my social circle don't wear makeups and don't care about it either.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    30 minutes? I would love 30 minutes to get ready (two kids). Yeah..I am low maintenance.