Low Maintenance Women

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    i can shower in 15 and do hair, makeup, get dressed in 15 - so yup, 30 mins.

My ex used to take 2 hours to get ready. No wonder we split, I think he was more like a woman than I was!

LOL, I have never been with a guy who took so long to get ready...but my ex husband was obsessed with Yankee Candles. 'Nuff said.
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I can... "Can" being the important word.

I usually choose not to.

I LIKE makeup. Not because I feel like I'm ugly without it. But just because I love the process.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I can be ready in 30 minutes including shower, provided I know what I'm going to wear.
  • idontknowwhoiamia
    Options
    It takes me like 30 minutes to get ready......am I high maintenance???
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Again, it was a curiosity. :laugh:

But if you are still angry with me, I am sure there are ways we can burn that off. :wink:

*Can of worms is now....OPEN!!!!!* :devil::laugh:

Pfffft!!!!i

You think there's a can of worms to open with that one?

IN FOR HATE F*CKING!!!

Wait a minute...you hate me? I don't hate you...

:frown:

Sawwy.

Hate is strong. That made me sound aggressive. Vague dislike f*cking doesn't sound as awesome though.

Anger bang is comparable!

I don't even dislike you, but I can handle a vague dislike from you.

Vague dislike is just a few beers away from beer goggles. Amirite?

You had me at beers.

And thank you for reminding me, I want to stop on my way home for some fall-themed brews. Pumpkin spiced beer, ahoy!

Ok. You just went from vague dislike to middling ok. Depending on the pumpkin brew....

IT'S A TESSSSST!

Blue Moon's seasonal pumpkin brew, Sam Adams', and a thid that I have yet to decide. I have tried the Sam Adams one and liked it (generally like all of their brews), Blue Moon was recommended to me, and the third will be a random. Though, someone mentioned that they liked one from Fat Tire, so I might try that one.

ace pumpkin cider! I don't know if you can find it since it's a local thing but I enjoyed it when they had it on sample at TJs
  • _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    Options

Blue Moon's seasonal pumpkin brew, Sam Adams', and a thid that I have yet to decide. I have tried the Sam Adams one and liked it (generally like all of their brews), Blue Moon was recommended to me, and the third will be a random. Though, someone mentioned that they liked one from Fat Tire, so I might try that one.

I haven't tried Blue Moon's because I find their original to be incredibly too sweet for me. Sam Adams' I really didn't like. Fat Tire is pretty solid, but my favorite is the Dogfish Head Punkin Ale.

Sigh. Now I want beer. Damn homework.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You two are going to make me spend a lot more on beer than I intended. :sigh:

This thread is now about beer.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    you're welcome!!! :drinker:
  • mkmerrill
    mkmerrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    From awake to walking out the door I am at 30-40 min including full hair and makeup. 40 if I need curls. Including shower time. Guess some of us are just fly to start with :blushing:
  • lilacinfinity
    lilacinfinity Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I would consider 30 minutes a lot and can't comprehend the need for more than that unless it's a VERY special occasion.

I shower at night. So getting ready in the morning takes about 3 minutes. I need to dress, and brush my hair, and if I'm a bit hormonal and greasy I'll wash my face again. After that I'm good for whatever the day throws at me.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm low maintenance. I could do under 30 minutes, BUT if it was work or I had to. I'd like longer.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I normally take 15-20 to get ready to leave the house if I have already showered. However I am NOT low maintenance, I demand a lot from a man :bigsmile:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    sans shower? 'bout 15. Brush teeth, hair in ponytail. Some bb cream, blush, mascara. Slap on some clothes call it good.

And this is only if I'm going somewhere that requires makeup. Otherwise about 10. Slap on clothes, hair in ponytail, brush teeth.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    About 5-10 mins for me to get ready if I don't need to dry my hair.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. I hear you. Sure all you gals can get ready in 30 minutes or less. . . except you START getting ready 10 minutes before we're supposed to leave.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Well I'm totally low maintenance but I did tell my husband before we married that I budget $100/mo for my hair appointments.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Um, this thread became about beer hours ago.

beermug.jpg
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    For everyday 30 minutes is more than enough time to get ready and out the door. It also means I don't have to get up any earlier than absolutely necessary. I can do it in 15 if needed. For something special though I'd guess at least an hour for more hair care and nicer makeup.

Edit: And beer is gross. Stick with scotch.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    about 30 min
  • slimcate1971
    Options
    I am very low maintenance, I guess. I am generally ready within 15 minutes, 20 on the rare time I wear makeup...by makeup regime is simple though, just mascara and lip balm. Whether I am a natural beauty or not, I don't know, but I don't put a lot of stock in "beauty", as for me, its about attitude and treating people right that makes you beautiful...
    Going sans shower, that is another thing altogether though... lol :happy: