Low Maintenance Women

Options

Replies

• Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    30 minutes... I can even have a shower and be ready in that time.

For real it takes me 15 minutes in the morning to get ready for work, and that includes a shower.

If I am going on a date 30 minutes is more than enough time.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Definitely less than 30 minutes, often takes 5 minutes.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Not me!! I need at least an hour after my shower to get ready for going out. But I don't consider myself high maintenance, because I never put my husband (or anyone else) out to achieve my desired appearance. I'm good looking and enjoy dolling up, and that's totally awesome.

And if it wasnt making me late, I would takeno issues with this. I appreciate nice hair.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    sans shower, 30 minutes means I can have a coffee AND be totally ready head to toe
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    30 min for hair, makeup and clothes post-shower is about right for me.

But, I admit to taking a looooong time in the shower.
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    30 minutes with shower - I take that long when I am going to dress up for a wedding or something. I like my sleep dangit!
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    It definitely takes me less than 30 minutes to get ready, probably closer to 10 minutes. However, I get up two hours before I need to go to work because I sit around for awhile eating my breakfast, surfing the internet, checking my facebook and news, walk my dog, and complete some light chores around the house or yard.
  • Helenavee42
    Options
    30 minutes? That leaves time for a little fun. :laugh: All I really have to do is hop out the shower, dry off, throw some pants and shirt on, brush my hair, and throw on some eyeliner so all I need is about 15 minutes tops.
  • whierd
    Options
    See this for my opinion on men's opinions on women being "high maintenance" :

http://jezebel.com/5936323/listen-up-ladies-heres-everything-real-men-think-is-wrong-with-you

Informative quote from said article:

" 'It gets on my nerves when women take too much time on makeup. You would think after a lifetime they would have the process down to less than 45 minutes!' -Christopher

Yeah, women! You're sooooo high-maintenance! To be clear, we definitely don't want you to stop painting that prettier face over your regular face every day—because gross—but could you just hurry it up? You're late for Christopher's *kitten*."

My hair and makeup habits really don't cater to you, so IDGAF if I beat the time you think it should take me to get ready.

Rage much?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Depends on whether or not I do my hair and what I do TO it, but I can do my full face of makeup in under 5 minutes. Add another five to ten if I need to blow dry my hair and my hair is longer than shoulder length, like it is now.

I might not be necessarily low maintenance, but I'm very efficient.
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Not me!! I need at least an hour after my shower to get ready for going out. But I don't consider myself high maintenance, because I never put my husband (or anyone else) out to achieve my desired appearance. I'm good looking and enjoy dolling up, and that's totally awesome.

And if it wasnt making me late, I would takeno issues with this. I appreciate nice hair.

You must since you're bald and all.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Sans shower... I'm ready in like 10 to 15 minutes. Clothes... hair... go!

Me too.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    without shower? 10 minutes, easy.
  • She_Hulk
    Options
    Sans shower? 15 minutes easily.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    If it's just get up and go out. 10 tops, as long as I remeber where the hell I left my keys lol
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    me - on a normal day (not getting ready for a special occasion). I can get ready in about 20-30 minutes. I take a 10-15 minute shower, figure out my outfit in the shower, get dressed, do my hair (about 10 minutes) and go. I don't wear make up, so that helps.

That's what slows me down for a special occasion. :)
  • whierd
    Options

You must since you're bald and all.

Yeah, my baldness dictates my preferences.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Sans shower, I can absolutely get ready in 15-20 minutes. That includes getting dressed in jeans, t-shirt, and flip-flops, blow-drying and straightening my hair, and applying some mascara and chapstick.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    See this for my opinion on men's opinions on women being "high maintenance" :

http://jezebel.com/5936323/listen-up-ladies-heres-everything-real-men-think-is-wrong-with-you

Informative quote from said article:

" 'It gets on my nerves when women take too much time on makeup. You would think after a lifetime they would have the process down to less than 45 minutes!' -Christopher

Yeah, women! You're sooooo high-maintenance! To be clear, we definitely don't want you to stop painting that prettier face over your regular face every day—because gross—but could you just hurry it up? You're late for Christopher's *kitten*."

My hair and makeup habits really don't cater to you, so IDGAF if I beat the time you think it should take me to get ready.

Rage much?

just because she's a feminist doesn't mean she's in a rage. you can't just ask people why they're angry.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    No shower 15-20 min is plenty.
    When I'm at the gym in the morning, I have 30min to shower/dryhair/makeup and get dressed to go to work and I have no problem making it.