Crazy "B"s - What do you look for in a man?

Options

Replies

• Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Nice guys.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Let's see, someone who does NOT chase after me for weeks, spoil me, tell me he wants to marry me and have kids and then after a few months just kind of disappear and drop off the face of the earth out of nowhere randomly one day. Haha, sorry I am obviously venting.

You should be more specific. I don't think I understand your needs. Go back to dinner. Pasta or seafood?

lol seafood. :)
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

eta: also, I would like him to regularly drink pineapple juice in order to make my job easier. help a girl out is all I'm sayin.

LMAO!!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    3 hots and a cot.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    1. he has to understand that I'm crazy
    2. he has to understand that because I'm crazy I am also irrational
    3. sex. lots of sex. how I want it and when I want it.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    well, since I'm a crazy b this is what I look for in a man.

he has to talk a lot because I don't talk much and someone has to make conversation. I prefer men who ramble on about pointless things and don't need my input so I can just mmmhmmm and nod.

also, I would like him to regularly and willingly participate in aerobic activities. leaving the house to do said aerobic activities is fully optional.

last but not least, I would like to him to eat all my leftovers (or anything over a weighed out serving size) and finish off any food that is starting to go bad.

eta: also, I would like him to regularly drink pineapple juice in order to make my job easier. help a girl out is all I'm sayin.

Far too much normal detected. Response in full sentences and well-reasoned. GTFO. :angry:
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    HUGE Dique, money, and, knows how to use them both.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    He puts the lotion on his skin or else he gets the hose, again.
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Good peen
    Knows how to use peen
    Twerks peen
    &money

Defintion of perfection...

ADD three daily servings of pineapple juice and we got HEAVENLY Mega Man!!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Far too much normal detected. Response in full sentences and well-reasoned. GTFO. :angry:

Dude she expects you to "eat her leftovers" especially if it "starts going bad."

U mite wish 2 retink dis.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Oh and a men with an extensive knife collection, unsecured guns, and a supply of lime.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Oh and a men with an extensive knife collection, unsecured guns, and a supply of lime.

Oh well, I do have all three.

BTW, that pineapple thing is legit? I've been meaning to ask some gay dudes.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Oh well, I do have all three.

BTW, that pineapple thing is legit? I've been meaning to ask some gay dudes.

It works for women too drink a lot and you'll be as sweet as pineapple creampie. He wont mind leftovers then.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    had a bat crazy ex who had a thing for strawberries, that worked.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Loves his mother
    Opens doors and pulls out chairs
    Gets my sense of humor
    Understands that my gay male bff and I are closer than twins
    Likes sports
  • A_nonymous2
    A_nonymous2 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Recently, MFP user aae2808 inquired,
    TOPIC: Follow up Q - do you men want a Crazy B!tch
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1103913-follow-up-q-do-you-men-want-a-crazy-b-tch

I very much enjoyed the thread, but I'm curious. If you are indeed a completely loopy broad - whether manic pixie dream girl or full-blown Fatal Attraction - what is it that you look for in a prospective object of unhealthy fixation?

Looking forward to improving my crazygame,
    -DC

Sadly, this post paled in comparison to its sister thread about high maintenance women. I think you could gain some knowledge there. . .Or at least start to suspect who comes with a little extra crazy.
  • A_nonymous2
    A_nonymous2 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I also find it quite convenient where the screen name character restriction cuts yours off. I would never have known there was a "tail" at the end of it and just assumed another intention..
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    He puts the lotion on his skin or else he gets the hose, again.

Bahahahaha!

One sentence:

it ain't gonna spank itself.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    If the *kitten* is fat.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I also find it quite convenient where the screen name character restriction cuts yours off. I would never have known there was a "tail" at the end of it and just assumed another intention..

This is a coincidence. It used to look worse and the mods let me change it.

Although the high maintenance thing, that's not really crazy so much as extremely self centered I think. Trust me I researched that one and was following it quite closely.

Thank you for your contributions to the scholarship here at MFP.