Crazy "B"s - What do you look for in a man?

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I'm more than a little cray cray...and very dominant...sooooooo...I just want to be dominated...not in a painful way...but in a protective way...take charge dammit.....is that too much to ask?

Finally, a legit crazy!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'm more than a little cray cray...and very dominant...sooooooo...I just want to be dominated...not in a painful way...but in a protective way...take charge dammit.....is that too much to ask?

so you love the paladins...I can see that
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Rogues? Gross. Warlocks and Druids 4evah.

:angry:

Not a big Druid fan. Warlocks are pretty cool though, I suppose.
    Less crazy than I expected.

The crazy probably doesn't show until you piss us off. :wink:

Druids are amazing; everything you could want to be all in one handy class. Sometimes (usually) I heal but sometimes I wanna tank and sometimes I wanna rip face and sometimes I wanna call astral lazers from the sky. With my druid I've got the ability to do all those things.

That said, I'm a priest girl at heart. *Points at ticker* Both of those are priests; my original and my current.

Also I love MoP. I love Pandaren, that's why my shaman and monk are both rocking the curvy fuzzy look.

OH! Did this become a WoW thread?

Who said they don't like Rogues? >:( /Troll Sub. Rogue

Who likes locks? A man that plays a warlock or pally is exactly what I DON'T look for (relevance to thread).

My lock was AWESOME during TBC but rarely played it in WOTLK after I discovered how much I enjoyed the druid I had neglected since vanilla. I simply didnt like Pallys or even DKs. Rogues I hated because they were constantly buffed for PVP while other classes were nerfed. Cloak of Shadows effectively made my PVP lock a marshmallow against any rogue.

Them changing the talent tree so I couldn't use both Cloak of Shadows and Shadowstep is why I stopped playing
    :blushing:
  • firstsip
    Options

So you're looking for a tank?
  • whierd
    Options

Druids are amazing; everything you could want to be all in one handy class. Sometimes (usually) I heal but sometimes I wanna tank and sometimes I wanna rip face and sometimes I wanna call astral lazers from the sky. With my druid I've got the ability to do all those things.

That said, I'm a priest girl at heart. *Points at ticker* Both of those are priests; my original and my current.

Also I love MoP. I love Pandaren, that's why my shaman and monk are both rocking the curvy fuzzy look.

Who likes locks? A man that plays a warlock or pally is exactly what I DON'T look for (relevance to thread).

My lock was AWESOME during TBC but rarely played it in WOTLK after I discovered how much I enjoyed the druid I had neglected since vanilla. I simply didnt like Pallys or even DKs. Rogues I hated because they were constantly buffed for PVP while other classes were nerfed. Cloak of Shadows effectively made my PVP lock a marshmallow against any rogue.

Them changing the talent tree so I couldn't use both Cloak of Shadows and Shadowstep is why I stopped playing

The only thing that could bring me back at this point is a Necromancer class.

And playable Murlocs. And the other fish race that I cannot remember.
  • firstsip
    Options

Nagas! I've said for years that nagas and centaurs should be races. IT WOULD BE AMAZING.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    a nice leather belt that he repeatedly takes off very slowly and deliberately whilst looking down on my quivering womanhood (i know it sounds like i'm joking, but i assure you i am not)
  • whierd
    Options
    a nice leather belt that he repeatedly takes off very slowly and deliberately whilst looking down on my quivering womanhood (i know it sounds like i'm joking, but i assure you i am not)

DPS
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Sense of humour and enjoys a good night out is a given for me

But what class do you prefer him as a hunter or warrior?
    I have NO idea! Just look for someone i get on with, makes me laugh and that i find attractive
  • whierd
    Options

Nagas! I've said for years that nagas and centaurs should be races. IT WOULD BE AMAZING.

Yes!!! I have been waiting for Nagas and Necromancers since TBC. I WANT MY UNDEAD ARMY DAMN IT
  • ldrosophila
    Options

DPS

yeah I would assume more in line with a hunter or DPS druid? definetly in feral form
  • whierd
    Options

DPS

yeah I would assume more in line with a hunter or DPS druid? definetly in feral form

Needs Leatherworking prof
  • ldrosophila
    Options

OMG this exactly!!! Why do you not work for Blizzard. All I've ever wanted to be was a pony or those cat people in Udlum.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    ya lost me with all the geek speak, but it's okay.....i'll be in the corner frosting my cupcake.....carry on
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

so you love the paladins...I can see that

Nonono. She said 'charge'. clearly she wants a warrior.

I started playing WoW after seeing a friend with a warrior use charge. It just looked so badass to me.

Years later, here I am, having never gotten a warrior past 40.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    So many of my friends in here saying stuff I don't even understand...hold me.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

OMG this exactly!!! Why do you not work for Blizzard. All I've ever wanted to be was a pony or those cat people in Udlum.

And in for cat people in Uldum! I like my animal races Tauren? Love! Pandaren? Love! Space Goats? Yes please! Wor...actually no, screw the derpy faced wolf people. No love.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    This thread used to be fun..
  • whierd
    Options

Hush, it was never fun. :angry:
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

It still is! I'm sitting here at work laughing my *kitten* off.

:heart: all of this.