Crazy "B"s - What do you look for in a man?

Options

Replies

• adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    If the *kitten* is fat.

Welp, you have a point there. LOL

But you know what they say... big girls do more "stuff" hahahahahaha
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    A riding crop, soft rope, and a commanding voice. Oh and a strong grip.

Wait, what?

QFT, minus the "Wait, what?". :smokin:

Oh and he needs to like video games. I want him to get as pissed off as I do when someone ganks me in WoW, when I ride my horse off a mountain in Skyrim, or when the cops finally catch me in GTA.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options

Oh and he needs to like video games. I want him to get as pissed off as I do when someone ganks me in WoW, when I ride my horse off a mountain in Skyrim, or when the cops finally catch me in GTA.

You should see me go ape in GTA 5. This new cop AI is something else.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    *takes notes, especially on the angry gamer chick*
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    He should have marginal self esteem and a huge wallet.
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Money, a corvette and over 40.

....except I keep forgetting to follow through on the money and corvette part....
  • kyleekay10
    Options

It really is. I never played a lot of GTA but after playing GTA 5, I'm thinking I've been missing out.

I'll post some of my rage moments on my feed next time, so you can see them. :wink:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options

It really is. I never played a lot of GTA but after playing GTA 5, I'm thinking I've been missing out.

I'll post some of my rage moments on my feed next time, so you can see them. :wink:

Not really, if this is your only GTA, you've come at a great time. This is the pinnacle of the series. Honestly.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I'm a brat, not the other "B" word, does that count? If so, I want what I want when I want it.

ETA: its usually sex.
  • KirstyB1978
    Options
    Dark hair, blue eyes and for his benefit being deaf would be a good trait cause I can talk some *kitten* ;) xx
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I'm a bed wetter ladies!!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Large wallet - short lifespan.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Something like this...

caf.gif
  • kyleekay10
    Options

Not really, if this is your only GTA, you've come at a great time. This is the pinnacle of the series. Honestly.

Perfect. I love when I reach the climax of something immediately!

Get your minds out of the gutter. :wink:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Far too much normal detected. Response in full sentences and well-reasoned. GTFO. :angry:

Dude she expects you to "eat her leftovers" especially if it "starts going bad."

U mite wish 2 retink dis.

like you even check the best by date.
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    A really nice pin stripe suit and an impeccable underwear collection.

"A really nice pin stripe suit and an impeccable underwear collection."

Define "impeccable"?

.........Random styles..........variety of colors......curious.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Far too much normal detected. Response in full sentences and well-reasoned. GTFO. :angry:

Dude she expects you to "eat her leftovers" especially if it "starts going bad."

U mite wish 2 retink dis.

like you even check the best by date.

Nah, I don't. I just have a quick look and as long as it looks alright . . .
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Wait, what?

True story time: Beginning of MoP, I'm playing on Mannoroth US (I've since moved to a PVE server. I get too angry.) Some dbag level 89 frost mage jumps my poor level 85 druid and basically shatters me into a million pieces. The rage is immediate and overwhelming BUT the only 90 I had at the stage was a Holy/Disc priest.

But I wasn't going to let this crap stand, cause screw that!

So I run into the bedroom, wake up my husband (It's about...3 in the morning) make him get out of bed and get onto his rogue. And then I watch gleefully as he kills that mage over and over and over and over, taking him out every time he resurrects until he finally makes it close enough to his faction's town that it wasn't worth chasing him anymore.

I take being ganked very seriously.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

Wait, what?

True story time: Beginning of MoP, I'm playing on Mannoroth US (I've since moved to a PVE server. I get too angry.) Some dbag level 89 frost mage jumps my poor level 85 druid and basically shatters me into a million pieces. The rage is immediate and overwhelming BUT the only 90 I had at the stage was a Holy/Disc priest.

So I run into the bedroom, wake up my husband (It's about...3 in the morning) make him get out of bed and get onto his rogue. And then I watch gleefully as he kills that mage over and over and over and over, taking him out every time he resurrects until he finally makes it close enough to his faction's town that it wasn't worth chasing him anymore.

And this is why it's fun to be a rogue.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Bwahahahahaha this is the best story. I would totally do that too. Die MoFO!!