Real country boys...

Options

Replies

• MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    FYI.........Priest has better fish than Pend Orielle ;-)

Indeed....touch`e good sir

You just need to know where to you go Pend Orielle. By the way where are you two from? I live on Pend Orielle.

Coeur d'Alene
    [/quote]

I live in Spokane Valley, but used to live north of Hayden and in Athol years ago. I drive from Rathdrum to Oldtown & Newport, Priest River, Ponderey, Sandpoint, Bonners Ferry, and Moyie Springs, then loop over to Ione and back to Rathdrum daily for my work and have camped, hiked, boated, and swum many lakes all over North Idaho and Washington. I was sort of working backward through the thread (STILL LOOKING FOR ALL THOSE PICTURES - IS IT BYOP?) and was pleasantly surprised to see familiar places being discussed. Especially in this thread. :)
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Wait, I see we were supposed to provide our credentials.
    <--Hunts, camps, drives a 4x4 truck (on the weekends), started riding horses about the time I started walking, grew up working cattle, my first job was working in hay fields for my grandpa, pretty much only wear wranglers and cowboy boots (although I will cheat with a pair of levis on occassion).

However, weekdays the wranglers are worn to my office where I am an electronics engineer. Best of both worlds, country boy with an excellect job. And yes, that includes dental insurance ;)

Yup, I think you're on to something.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    i find that most girls that say they looooove "country boys" dont actually want a country boy as much as they want a yuppy in a country boy halloween outfit.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    All I know is that country music blows!

This. Pretty much everything in this thread "country" does not appeal to me whatsoever.

I like my guy a cross between Indiana Jones and Sheldon Cooper...
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Wait, I see we were supposed to provide our credentials.
    <--Hunts, camps, drives a 4x4 truck (on the weekends), started riding horses about the time I started walking, grew up working cattle, my first job was working in hay fields for my grandpa, pretty much only wear wranglers and cowboy boots (although I will cheat with a pair of levis on occassion).

However, weekdays the wranglers are worn to my office where I am an electronics engineer. Best of both worlds, country boy with an excellect job. And yes, that includes dental insurance ;)

Yup, I think you're on to something.

"excellect" jobs always come with dental insurance, y'all!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    i find that most girls that say they looooove "country boys" dont actually want a country boy as much as they want a yuppy in a country boy halloween outfit.

If they are hot, then they are a country boy. If they are ugly, then they are a redneck.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    jason aldean and jake owen are about as country as new yourk city

nice

BAHA!

My boyfriend and I were having this discussion. We came to the conclusion that we didn't hate country music, there just hasn't been any country music since George Strait told us all his ex's lived in Texas and Garth Brooks was at the Rodeo.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    <
    country boy.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options

If they are hot, then they are a country boy. If they are ugly, then they are a redneck.

that is so spot on....very well said
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Country boy but not a cowboy.
  • seltzermint555
    Options

Kind of like if a chubby girl is hot she's "curvy" or "voluptuous" or an "Amazon" and if she's ugly then she's just not referred to as anything good.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

Like the "country" folks at Kenny concerts with their Corona Lights, flip flops, and straw hats.
  • whierd
    Options

Kind of like if a chubby girl is hot she's "curvy" or "voluptuous" or an "Amazon" and if she's ugly then she's just not referred to as anything good.

Ehhh...sorta. A girl with a nice body can still be curvy or voluptuous despite having a less than attractive face. A better comparison is the difference between a flirt and a creeper is how attractive you find them.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I had a huge thing for country boys in college, "dated" a couple. I blame Hope Floats.

4299231_std.jpg
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Love country boys. Here's a picture of my hubby with his newest pet.

IMG_20130704_185028_803_zpsc36391bd.jpg
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    WeLL i guess i would be considered a country man. Cowboy hat e=wearin, quad ridin ole guy, LMAO/.

I live in the country and orgANIC GARDEN EXTENSIVELY. i ALSO CAN EVERYTHING I GROW!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    So a hot guy dressed up like a country boy?

NO. you have to BE country. no posers allowed. :angry:

I am from the Midwest, have been bow hunting, drive a truck, and get dirty at work. But I am "meh" about country music and hate fishing.

dislike most country music and think fishing seems boring. In summary.... how YOU doin?
  • whierd
    Options

I am from the Midwest, have been bow hunting, drive a truck, and get dirty at work. But I am "meh" about country music and hate fishing.

dislike most country music and think fishing seems boring. In summary.... how YOU doin?

Wanna practice bullriding?
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

This makes me sad.

At least we still have video games.
  • whierd
    Options

This makes me sad.

At least we still have video games.

Fish avoid me, so it's no fun. I enjoy doing more rednecky things though, like riding quads, mudding, and going to sand dunes in Jeeps.

I also spent a disturbing amount of time playing in ditches as a kid...:laugh: