Real country boys...

Options

Replies

• kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    So a hot guy dressed up like a country boy?

NO. you have to BE country. no posers allowed. :angry:

I am from the Midwest, have been bow hunting, drive a truck, and get dirty at work. But I am "meh" about country music and hate fishing.

This makes me sad.

At least we still have video games.

Fish avoid me, so it's no fun. I enjoy doing more rednecky things though, like riding quads, mudding, and going to sand dunes in Jeeps.

I also spent a disturbing amount of time playing in ditches as a kid...:laugh:

But fishing is so relaxing! You spend the day on the water drinking beer, and if you're lucky you end up with a super fresh dinner.

Mudding is awesome. I need to again soon... I miss driving a truck.
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    *posts topic hoping to find some fun guys not on friends list currently to shoot to *kitten* with*

*gets rants on "cowboys", "rednecks", "country music" and "what's what's"*

GAH, someone (preferably country) just gimme a six pack of beer, a tailgate to drink it on, bonfire, music and a star filled sky...:tongue:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    *posts topic hoping to find some fun guys not on friends list currently to shoot to *kitten* with*

GAH, someone (preferably country) just gimme a six pack of beer, a tailgate to drink it on, bonfire, music and a star filled sky...:tongue:

Is craft IPA and venison cooked with a mean pizzaiola sauce okay?
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    I'm late to this party, but I'm from rural Kentucky. I love bow hunting, bass fishing, camping, hiking. I used to do team roping, so yes...I've got jeans, boots, hats, and ropes. I drive a full size GMC Sierra, Crew Cab.

I'm your Huckleberry...

So...you can kill em, rope em, gut em, catch em and drive a big truck....

*Checks with the judges*

9 out of 10 cause I can't see your face..
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Wait, I see we were supposed to provide our credentials.
    <--Hunts, camps, drives a 4x4 truck (on the weekends), started riding horses about the time I started walking, grew up working cattle, my first job was working in hay fields for my grandpa, pretty much only wear wranglers and cowboy boots (although I will cheat with a pair of levis on occassion).

However, weekdays the wranglers are worn to my office where I am an electronics engineer. Best of both worlds, country boy with an excellect job. And yes, that includes dental insurance ;)

Yup, I think you're on to something.

"excellect" jobs always come with dental insurance, y'all!

I get paid to work on the design of electronics for weapons systems, not for my ability to type on a discussion forum without making a typo. But given the apparent condescending nature of your post, I will just say...bless your heart.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Just take me now you dirty, dirty man!
  • Jonesie86
    Options

I love it when you talk dirty...mmmm.....venison....
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    <--Hunts, camps, drives a 4x4 truck (on the weekends), started riding horses about the time I started walking, grew up working cattle, my first job was working in hay fields for my grandpa, pretty much only wear wranglers and cowboy boots (although I will cheat with a pair of levis on occassion).

However, weekdays the wranglers are worn to my office where I am an electronics engineer. Best of both worlds, country boy with an excellect job. And yes, that includes dental insurance ;)

I get paid to design electronics for weapons systems, not for my ability to type on a discussion forum without making a typo. But given the apparent condescending nature of your post, I will just say...bless your heart.

bahahahahaha and this is why we are friends >.<
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

I am from the Midwest, have been bow hunting, drive a truck, and get dirty at work. But I am "meh" about country music and hate fishing.

dislike most country music and think fishing seems boring. In summary.... how YOU doin?

Wanna practice bullriding?

I don't need any practice
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

dislike most country music and think fishing seems boring. In summary.... how YOU doin?

Wanna practice bullriding?

I don't need any practice

Challenge accepted.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

I get paid to work on the design of electronics for weapons systems, not for my ability to type on a discussion forum without making a typo. But given the apparent condescending nature of your post, I will just say...bless your heart.

Damn, bro. Cheers to Huntsville and more PhDs than you can shake a stick at.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

+1

Oh+Burn..+Word+to+your+mother_a0c696_3474337.jpg
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

This. Is. Awesome. :bigsmile: /thread
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    im a jersey boy.
    not a cowboy, but but ill listen to bon jovi

797391231_1585859.gif
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    Well that got ... interesting lol
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    CLate to the party, but that happens being an Aussie. I'm city born & bred, but shoulda been country.
    Ex bull rider, still ride on the odd occasion
    Own & Ride horses, even a bit of training.
    Own a full size ute, Or Truck as the Americans call them.
    Enjoys camping, country music and fishing (Suck at fishing, but it's fun)
    Enjoy 4wd'ing and mudding when I get the chance
    Wear a cowboy hat almost constantly
    Boots definitely
    Jeans yep, though not too tight
    Can fix fences
    Can drive/work cattle to some extent
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options

I usually stay out of "chit-chat," but I just have to acknowledge your well-balanced display of brains, looks, and class. Well played.
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    I'm a little more country than that
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    A real country boy has it in the heart. Its not proven by what he wears or drives
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    No new takers...?