• KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    10/8 = 3.72

exercise.png
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Only up to a total of 14.5. I better get off my butt! I've been slacking FOR SURE!
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    Mtd 25 miles
    Goal 60
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,340 Member
    Options
    10/7 - .99 miles walked
    10/8 - 4.15 miles walked

That .01 mile would have driven me crazy and I would have finished it. LOL.

miyjy0.jpg

Dave

@ Dave - Love the pick about running past the house three times. :-) I've done it. I have to confess, I'm not big on partial miles anyway. I always round my miles. Today was 17.42 so I rounded down to 17. Last week I had a ride of 12.94 so I rounded up to 13. If you believe the scientific law of averages and you know how to round scientifically, it should all even out and be accurate. So far when I pull up the months miles on the bike computer it's pretty dang close. If I didn't do it that way, that 12.94 would have driven me nuts. I would have turned circles in the driveway until it said 13.0. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: I hate being OCD.

lol While I understand and accept scientific rounding, personally I just can't do it for myself. :blushing: As a mildly(?) OCD engineer, I like things in my world precise at any point in time. I can't wait for things to "even out" eventually. :laugh: Thankfully I don't have to run/walk/bike in full 'mile' increments as I do allow myself to finish with 'tenths'. But they have to be even, complete 'tenths'. NO hundreths. :noway:

I'm thankful that the door I return to at work when I go out for midday walks doesn't have any windows because then everyone would be able to see me walking circles in the parking lot until I hit that next round tenth. :smile: My walks involve laps on a path around a pond rather than a straight out & back otherwise I could just easily adjust the turn-around point so I'd land back at work just right.

Not sure how I came to be like this. I'm generally a well-adjusted person. *twitch twitch* I usually blame the Marine Corps though. For making us measure our folded t-shirts and underwear to be displayed for barracks locker inspections. They had to be exactly *just so*...folded exactly 6 inches wide. I recall having to iron a $1 bill flat (they're 6") and using it to measure them. To this day, some 25 or so years later, I still fold my t-shirts. (But only the t-shirts.) Maybe not as precisely haha, but I still have nice and straight, neat stacks of t-shirts in the closet.

I know...sorry everybody....TMI... :blushing:

Anyway....Awesome ride of 17.xx miles!! :drinker: And no problem, we'll get your goal adjusted on the spreadsheet too.

Dave
  • Tbee1966
    Tbee1966 Posts: 123
    Options
    Was up visiting my dad and stepmom in upper MI

10/7: 1.25 miles (trail walking in the woods and 500 steps, up and down at the upper pennisula vietnam veterans memorial
    10/8: 6.51 miles (3.16 miles run/walk, walking with the hubs while he golfed and 1 mile walk through the Bond Falls trails

21.76/60

exercise.png
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm a bit behind this week . My Monday 10/7 workout was 2.5 Miles Walking = 20.13
    Tues & Wed was non-mileage stuff :-(

exercise.png
  • itsfruitcake
    itsfruitcake Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Eeeh bit difficult for me to actually measure while I'm on holiday since I just run down random routes in the park, so these are just rough estimates based on my usual speed and the time that I run... I'll take my phone to track the distance next time!

02/10: 3.5 miles
    04/10: 4 miles
    08/10: 4 miles
    09/10: 3.5 miles

Total: 15 miles
    Goal: 30 miles
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,848 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for today

Wednesday 10/09

(Exercise bike - 23 miles & walk - 3 miles)

Total miles for today - 26 miles

***217 miles done and 483 miles to go:happy:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Tuesday - oct 8 - 7.5 miles - walking
    Wednesday - Oct 9th 7.5 - Walking and then Walking/Running (HIIT)

Total Miles for October: 53.6miles

exercise.png

[/url]
  • misschaun
    Options
    exercise.png
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    No miles today ~ did play tennis 1.5 hours and 3 hours of yardwork.
    Does that count????

NO
    Tomorrow should have something to add.
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Awesome day today. Weather cool but dry and no wind.

10/08 - 7.5 miles biking
    10/09 - 10.5 miles biking

Total: 88.0 miles

exercise.png
  • bunnybutler29
    Options

exercise.png

did an additional ride this evening :happy:
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options

miyjy0.jpg

You guys are hilarious! I did three miles today, and yes I went past my front door and circled back because I was only at 2.96. It doesn't bother me if I end up OVER 3 miles, I'll just round that down, but rounding up bothers me. :laugh: If I go over enough times I eventually get another whole mile and I add that to my total. Maybe that's why I dared to suggest we don't need to log the fractional miles. :wink:

exercise.png
  • Delcre
    Delcre Posts: 9 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Cherie0622
    Cherie0622 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Logging my first 3.3 miles out of 100 : )
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Only 2 more today

exercise.png
  • kewpiecyster
    kewpiecyster Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    AACK! I would like to join again - sorry I didn't get to it until now. Put me down for another 100.

Luckily I have a fit bit and record all of my distance, so I have already logged 35 miles since October 1.

exercise.png
  • LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    3.85 miles walked

exercise.png
  • LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Didn't make my goal for Sept but I'm hell bent on making in for October.

exercise.png