October 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,321 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite. Now leaving for a run. Have a great day @ss Movers!
    tumblr_mt9ovr18aN1sr9vtpo1_500.jpg
    Love this one!
  • darkrider42
    Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

Only have time for a quick update this morning. Sorry. :flowerforyou:

LOTS of great progress though!!!!

Dave
  • 3wdl
    3wdl Posts: 45
    Options
    Only just saw this. Just started back at the gym, so please add me.

This is what I've done so far:

Thursday 3rd October - 10k bike, 1k cross trainer, 1k row
    Friday 4th October - 3k cross trainer
    Sunday 6th October- 3k walk through woods, 3k treadmill, 1k cross trainer
    Monday 7th October - 10k bike, 1k cross trainer and swim
    Tuesday 8th October - 10k across bike, rower, swim, treadmill and cross trainer
    Wednesday 9th October - 1.5k Cross Trainer - 2k bike

That's 46.5k and 28.9 miles so far.. The aim was for 100k but I'm going to dedicate myself to the Bike tonight and aim for a big number so could prob do more.

Worth noting that I am very unfit and weigh just over 20st - but am pretty motivated right now!
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    What a collection of nuts we are! Lovable, healthy nuts of course. I'm cracking up over the stories of what people HAVE to do to make their workout complete.

I did 6 miles today. And tomorrow is my big run.

exercise.png
  • clp212
    clp212 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Can someone pleassssseeee tell me how to add an exercise ticker to my weight loss ticker..I go to where everyone says but all it lets me do is update my current ticker..Helppp

Make sure that you go to the Home page of TickerFactory.com. From there you can choose what kind of ticker you want. Click on the Exercise and Fitness ticker. If you have trouble getting to the Home page, click on the logo at the top of the page. It should take you to the Home page.
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Can someone pleassssseeee tell me how to add an exercise ticker to my weight loss ticker..I go to where everyone says but all it lets me do is update my current ticker..Helppp

@Navallez - when you go to Ticker Factory do you see a button that says New Ticker right under Password/PIN? Otherwise, look at the top right, do you see a button that says Home? Go there and then select Exercise Ticker. Hope this helps.
  • bunnybutler29
    Options

exercise.png

:happy:
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Only just saw this. Just started back at the gym, so please add me.

This is what I've done so far:

Thursday 3rd October - 10k bike, 1k cross trainer, 1k row
    Friday 4th October - 3k cross trainer
    Sunday 6th October- 3k walk through woods, 3k treadmill, 1k cross trainer
    Monday 7th October - 10k bike, 1k cross trainer and swim
    Tuesday 8th October - 10k across bike, rower, swim, treadmill and cross trainer
    Wednesday 9th October - 1.5k Cross Trainer - 2k bike

That's 46.5k and 28.9 miles so far.. The aim was for 100k but I'm going to dedicate myself to the Bike tonight and aim for a big number so could prob do more.

Worth noting that I am very unfit and weigh just over 20st - but am pretty motivated right now!

WELCOME!!! I'll get you added and shoot you some info.

Dave
  • StefanieJo13point1goal
    Options
    I was able to get to the gym yesterday for a quick (30 minutes) run before heading off to Zumba!! Lesson learned: Never run before doing Zumba your legs will not be singing happy tunes!!!

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

@ Dinos, Speedy, Dave and Janet - You guys are rocking! It inspires me to push harder. Hats off to you guys. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thanks, Buddy!! I'm headed to the gym shortly to add a couple more miles myself!! :drinker:

...and WOOHOO!!!! We rolled it to a Part 2 on only the 5th day of the month!!!!
    smiley-happy057.gif

SOOO....what do geeks do when they have spare time on their hands?? They play with spreadsheets. Sad, but true. :bigsmile::laugh: Today I added another little tidbit of trivia to the 'Summary' tabbed page that I know at least @SPEEDYF will be interested in!!! :wink: I added calculations to count how many women or men there are participating during the month and ones that over time will say what the record high and average months are. Of course this counts on each monthly spreadsheet being accurate in flagging you as the proper gender...(Male=m, Female={blank}) I went through and did my best to make sure there was an 'm' next to every guy that is participating this month. And to count the women, I subtract the number of guys from the grand total of all participating this month. As always, if there are any errors, kindly bring them to my attention and I'll fix them stat.

Hope you're all having a great, active weekend! Off to my date with the Dreadmill!!! :drinker:

Dave
    Darkrider42

Thanks Dave! I just looked at the new calculations, and you just motivated me to get to the gym this afternoon! I have to add some more miles!!
  • darkrider42
    Options
    What a collection of nuts we are! Lovable, healthy nuts of course. I'm cracking up over the stories of what people HAVE to do to make their workout complete.

I did 6 miles today. And tomorrow is my big run.

exercise.png
    I didn't say this before because it didn't occur to me previously, but this morning my brain was short-circuiting because when I ran until I hit the "even tenths of a mile", it wasn't also a full minute mark...I don't particularly care for partial minutes either because MFP only lets me log full minutes... LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

2gwias3.jpg
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Thanks Dave! I just looked at the new calculations, and you just motivated me to get to the gym this afternoon! I have to add some more miles!!

AWESOME!!! It's working and doing its job then!!! :bigsmile:
    smiley-happy088.gif
    Dave
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    5.21 miles today. :)

exercise.png
  • stephysd
    stephysd Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • dellsordahl
    Options
    10/9- 7.5 miles. 53 done
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    @Dave:
    Are you playing Hide and Seek? :huh: You're changing your profile pic every day, and sometimes twice in the same day...:indifferent:

Oh no I get it! I get it!
    smiley-bounce016.gif
    You're playing "Where's Dave" instead of "Where's Wally?"

Hmmm. Way to keep us our toes Sir! :laugh: :tongue:
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • MMoriarty2013
    Options
    13.82 miles so far

exercise.png