THE Scale (or lack thereof) Challenge (round 2)

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Sorry Banks, I caved again :( GRR!! BUT, I don't weigh more than once a week so I guess I have SOME self-control.

I have just been making a few changes and wanted to see the outcome so I could share my success with the doubters on here, which I did in another post.

I did go to the scale with a different frame of mind though. I said to myself "I know I am doing the right thing, I know this works and it will all even out in the end...so if the number isn't great...then I will be ok"

So, I was down 4 lbs!!!! I went from 193 to 189! I was shocked. BUT, I have been eating more on exercise days (at least 1800 calories) and on days I don't work out I stick to around 1450.

I think if we find what works for our bodies...(which takes some trial and error), we will all succeed. I know I won't have losses like this every week but I have discovered that my body does this. It takes a break once in awhile and I have small losses or even a maintain and then suddenly I have a big loss and it evens things out.
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Still in. I actually think this is good for me, cause I am working so much harder to be sure I see something good on weigh day. I just wish that day would hurry up and get here.....lol
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Dia 14:

My last day then I'm back on!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Still in. I actually think this is good for me, cause I am working so much harder to be sure I see something good on weigh day. I just wish that day would hurry up and get here.....lol

Right there with ya sis. :smile: Still gonna beat u in June tho.:tongue:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options

:indifferent: UUUUMM, shouldn't u be workin lil girl?:huh:
  • cinandchris
    Options

Well, sis, I was working, but since my job is better than your job, I can do stuff like this at work :laugh: :laugh: (it's ok everyone, we are sisters and just playing :bigsmile: )
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is one week already...that's kind of crazy. I said I was only going to try for one week, but now I'm thinking about tacking on another week. It's hard because I want to KNOW! :grumble:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Well, yesterday was my last day of the challenge... I weighed myself and I've maintained.. 125.6.
    I'll rejoin the challenge tomorrow.

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Ack, I'm going crazy right now, we put in an offer on a house, sorry if I'm a little all over the place today, bear with me, still haven't looked though.
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Still haven't weighed...but I really want to! It is amazing at how much self control I have over everything except eating. That's the true addiction. I do feel like I've gained but it may just be paranoia. I definitely have been more religious about my cals and exercise since I can't weigh everyday....
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    good luck w/ the house Banks!!!

and good job w/ the maintaining Jo!!!

and great job everyone else even if you slipped up....I am going nuts myself thinking...did I gain, stay the same, lose...."I need to know what I weighhhhhhh ......I want you to shoooow me!" (singing to my scale to I wanna know what love is....that should show you how bad this is getting:noway: )...how many more days?!

hugs!
    Ali
  • cinandchris
    Options
    "I need to know what I weighhhhhhh ......I want you to shoooow me!" (singing to my scale to I wanna know what love is....that should show you how bad this is getting)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Right there with ya !!!
  • ali106
    Options

Well, sis, I was working, but since my job is better than your job, I can do stuff like this at work :laugh: :laugh: (it's ok everyone, we are sisters and just playing :bigsmile: )

play nice girls!:laugh: my sister is my best friend and we work together...so I love the banter....my 31 yr old sister just did the repeat everything I say game w/ me and I was going to choke her...stop...STOP...I'm telling you...I"M TELLING YOU! lol...sigh
    hugs!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

and great job everyone else even if you slipped up....I am going nuts myself thinking...did I gain, stay the same, lose...."I need to know what I weighhhhhhh ......I want you to shoooow me!" (singing to my scale to I wanna know what love is....that should show you how bad this is getting:noway: )...how many more days?!

hugs!
    Ali
    Thanks Ali :bigsmile:

• banks1850
    Options

hugs!
    Ali

lol 15!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

:laugh: Sisters are great. Mine are back in the Midwest and I really miss them. My daughter is on this site though and we're in a race to get to 150 pounds first because the first one that does has to buy the other a new outfit ($40 limit). Have fun.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Ok.... I'm back on the challenge...

Dia uno:

Starting off strong!
  • ali106
    Options
    okay so 14 days left...right banks?....two weeks and counting!

welcome back J!!!

and that's a cool bet mommared! lol

omg let this challange end I need to know!!!! lol oh did I say that out loud...woopsie!:ohwell:
  • banks1850
    Options
    2 weeks people. Half way there!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    okay so 14 days left...right banks?....two weeks and counting!

welcome back J!!!

and that's a cool bet mommared! lol

omg let this challange end I need to know!!!! lol oh did I say that out loud...woopsie!:ohwell:
    Thanks Ali:bigsmile: