THE Scale (or lack thereof) Challenge (round 2)

Options

Replies

• chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Still in. I actually think this is good for me, cause I am working so much harder to be sure I see something good on weigh day. I just wish that day would hurry up and get here.....lol

Right there with ya sis. :smile: Still gonna beat u in June tho.:tongue:

:indifferent: UUUUMM, shouldn't u be workin lil girl?:huh:

Well, sis, I was working, but since my job is better than your job, I can do stuff like this at work :laugh: :laugh: (it's ok everyone, we are sisters and just playing :bigsmile: )

play nice girls!:laugh: my sister is my best friend and we work together...so I love the banter....my 31 yr old sister just did the repeat everything I say game w/ me and I was going to choke her...stop...STOP...I'm telling you...I"M TELLING YOU! lol...sigh
    hugs!

YES MAAM:ohwell:
  • valerierackly
    Options
    I've had a month with no scales, but yesterday i bought a new set and they have weigh'd me 13lbs heavier than when i began. I'm very deflated.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Dia dos:

I'm too busy to even think about the scale so I'm good.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • chriss1tt
    Options
    I'm out guys. Sorry. I woke up feeling super heavy and just had to know. I was up 2 pounds. :noway: BUT, the good thing is that I then checked my calendar and realized that my "special time" should begin any day now. No wonder I felt so fat. :grumble: Good luck to all, I'll still be reading to see how you all do :wink:
  • chriss1tt
    Options
    I'm out guys. Sorry. I woke up feeling super heavy and just had to know. I was up 2 pounds. :noway: BUT, the good thing is that I then checked my calendar and realized that my "special time" should begin any day now. No wonder I felt so fat. :grumble: Good luck to all, I'll still be reading to see how you all do :wink:

OH NO !!!! MISTAKE MISTAKE !!! Chriss1tt is doing just fine !!! CinandChris is out!!! Sorry all!! I just realized that I am logged in under my sisters name. Sorry!!!
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options

OH NO !!!! MISTAKE MISTAKE !!! Chriss1tt is doing just fine !!! CinandChris is out!!! Sorry all!! I just realized that I am logged in under my sisters name. Sorry!!!

Ok. Me, I am the one that gave in and I'm out. Sorry about all of that. Best wishes to all of you :flowerforyou:
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I made it through the week as I had originally intended--I'm going to keep it down to once a week from here on out. This challenge definitely helped--and I lost a pound! Thanks everyone!
  • 77dakota77
    77dakota77 Posts: 12
    Options
    Is it still time to join? My scale told me that i haven't lost anything but yet I have lost 2inches around my waist???
    So I am gonna bin the scale and just check with my trousers:laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    My digital scale had an unfortunate accident with a pitcher of water in January. It was the first and last scale at my house.

I stopped with the gym scale in March, and don't miss it either. Now that I am at a good weight for me, I am focused on sculpting.

I'm in by default :laugh:
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    I for one really need to join this challenge i have a habit of getting on the scale everyday before i get in the shower. so i weigh myself everyday and im sick of seeing no change or a little one or a huge one that is compeletey inaccurate!!!

so starting 2day for me i will not weight myself until June 4 th!!!! this is going to be so hard!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Dia tres:

no peeking!

• Families_R_Forever
    Options
    This is going to be very hard. My scale is my motivator. If I gain too much- I work harder, if I have a loss- I work harder. But I would like to see if I can do this. I don't seem to be progressing with all my hard work, so maybe I am trying to hard!!! I hope this works. Thanks for starting this banks, and to my fellow July challengers- I will still post, I just won't weigh in and hopefully I will have a surprise in a month!!! Heidi:flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    OK well, I know I haven't been on much lately, but I have been very busy with some stuff. Anyway, I have been true to the challenge. 11 more days and we are all done (or, I am at least). Keep it up people.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    20 down, 10 left. I forgot about the scale completely for about 14 hours yesterday. It's nice not having that stupid little monkey crawling all over my back screaming in my ear!
  • chriss1tt
    Options
    Still goin but gettin a little anxious.:wink:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    wow 2/3's of the way there... it's flown by really
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Dia quatro:

Still doing ok.

• doglvr_75
    doglvr_75 Posts: 144
    Options
    This is way harder than I thought it would be, but I've made it through the first week....I can go 1 more...I think I can...I think I can....:drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    My digital scale had an unfortunate accident with a pitcher of water in January. It was the first and last scale at my house.

I stopped with the gym scale in March, and don't miss it either. Now that I am at a good weight for me, I am focused on sculpting.

I'm in by default :laugh:

:laugh: hmmmm wonder what happened w/ that pitcher of water:huh: LOL
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Every time I think about how much I weigh I make myself nuts....I don't have the scale in the bathroom anymore so I don't get tempted to hop on....Okay...10 more days I can do this....I can do this!!! lol...I am not going to measure myself until the day I weigh in so if the scale makes me sad the measurements may make it allll better again! (or else the tape measurer gets thrown in the closet w/ the scale and the ice cream comes out! w/ the BIG SPOON!...kidding....sort of! lol)

hugs!
    Ali