BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH AND HOW IT SCREWS UP THE NFL

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
I love boobies but I'm sick of pink on the uniforms of NFL teams for the entire month of October. One week, maybe.

Doing it all month does not raise my awaremess, mostly just pisses me off.

Men, we need to find some ball cancer cause to plaster all over a women's thing for an entire month.

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    sphincter says what
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I am so f*cking sorry your precious boys in tight uniforms are a little messed up while women die.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I do have to agree with you, I can't stand the pink accessories in the NFL. Then again, I'm not really very girly and I don't like pink in general.

However, I fully support all the breast cancer research and fundraising as my grandmother passed away because of breast cancer. I also support plentry of causes not just during the month of October.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I am so f*cking sorry your precious boys in tight uniforms are a little messed up while women die.

10.0 if serious...11.0 if not...
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    :huh:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    men already plaster ball things all over women daily...jeesh complain much?

pink used to be worn by little boys because it was the lighter color to the red uniform of soldiers
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Calm down. People die every day regardless of what color the tight uniforms are. He didn't say the Komen Foundation should be out of business. Good grief.

And, for the record, I like the pink in the uniforms.
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I happen to love the pink on the uniforms and the shoes...regardless of the color, I think it is awesome that an organization as large as the NFL commits to raising awareness each year. Maybe you should not watch football in October if it bothers you that much.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure the players who's mothers, fathers, aunts, sisters, wives, grandparents who have suffered and some have died from breast cancer will argue against your statement.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1105383-some1-that-has-had-cancer-would-like-share-a-run-with-me-2
  • infamousdrew76
    infamousdrew76 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm a man who loves football, and don't mind the pink one bit.

If it bothers you, maybe you're too focused on men in tight pants instead of the game itself!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Thank you Chief. The ignorance in the OP. It burns.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

Calm down. People die every day regardless of what color the tight uniforms are. He didn't say the Komen Foundation should be out of business. Good grief.

well it should be out of business but thats another story
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options

No but it's kind of a rude and insensitive comment especially when there are people on the board who are survivors or have friends and or relatives who either have breast cancer or have died from it.

ETA: And SGK Foundation isn't as altruistic as you would like to think. They refused a charitable donation from some women in Las Vegas because they were topless dancers. Thankfully another organization didn't care what their profession was and took their donation.
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    I'm a man who loves football, and don't mind the pink one bit.

If it bothers you, maybe you're too focused on men in tight pants instead of the game itself!

mmmmm with cup enhancement
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    xV6K6.gif
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman and I hate the color pink. Great they want to support woman and breast cancer, but they don't need to wear pink all fricken month! Ick.