Dear Men:

Options

Replies

• WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Dear Women:

Stop blaming your insecurities on men. They are not wild animals. You are making us tough chicks look bad.

You're not tough unless you're willing to sword fight. Come at me!

I seem to be lacking the proper equipment for a sword fight. Show me yours and I'll see what I can come up with ;)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Dear Women:

Stop blaming your insecurities on men. They are not wild animals. You are making us tough chicks look bad.

At least I can choose my sword :tongue: :laugh:

Naughty Joylia! *spank*

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :blushing:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Dear Women:

I seem to be lacking the proper equipment for a sword fight. Show me yours and I'll see what I can come up with ;)

I only fall for that twice. -_-
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    OP, I don't know what injustice you endured today..

...but I'm in to find out the outcome and consequences of this thread.

ETA:

Quoting the OP (because the ability for her to make this disappear w/ a simple edit destroys dreams).
    Please respect the personal space and humanness of the women out in the world. If you are angry or frustrated about something (as in customer service situations), please keep your distance and watch your approach. The world may be a bit of better place because you did.

We as women instinctively know that you could harm us, so when you get close to us and act aggressively, some of us become intimidated. Others of us must consciously refrain from kicking your *kitten*.

Because I feel some of your mothers may have failed to emphasize this in your gentlemanliness training (as evidenced in my life and not these forums), I would just like to say: When you are angry and you think you are justified, Back the F off. Chivalry is not dead unless you kill it.

This has been a public service announcement. Thank you.
  • whierd
    Options

I predict gifs before long.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Dear Women:

LOL. twice. please.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Dear Women:

I hear the third time's the charm.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    In for sexism & delicate flowers :flowerforyou:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    NyjV92k.jpg
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Now just in retail, I would rather work with all men than women at my job. Especially with the military. The higher ranking women in my office are constantly on a power trip.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

tumblr_m0qj4n3qQI1qczq24o1_500.gif
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Please respect the personal space and humanness of the women out in the world. If you are angry or frustrated about something (as in customer service situations), please keep your distance and watch your approach. The world may be a bit of better place because you did.

We as women instinctively know that you could harm us, so when you get close to us and act aggressively, some of us become intimidated. Others of us must consciously refrain from kicking your *kitten*.

Because I feel some of your mothers may have failed to emphasize this in your gentlemanliness training (as evidenced in my life and not these forums), I would just like to say: When you are angry and you think you are justified, Back the F off. Chivalry is not dead unless you kill it.

So now that you've ground your axe and flung it at all the guys here... what is the anticipated backlash?

do you not think they've got anything to complain about in life? Do you want them all to start?

Don't poke the tiger woman. leave it asleep.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    In for sexism & delicate flowers :flowerforyou:

You called?
  • PikaKnight
    Options

So now that you've ground your axe and flung it at all the guys here... what is the anticipated backlash?

do you not think they've got anything to complain about in life? Do you want them all to start?

poke-poke-o.gif
  • whierd
    Options

500full.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Reminded me of this:

http://judgyb itch.com/2013/09/17/what-would-happen-if-no-men-showed-up-for-work-today/

(You'll have to kill the unnecesary space in the URL for it to work.)
  • PikaKnight
    Options

500full.jpg

star-wars-salacious-crumb.gif
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

500full.jpg

stormtrooper-dancing-gif.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options

500full.jpg

stormtrooper-dancing-gif.gif

star-wars-max-rebo.gif
  • whierd
    Options

Reminded me of this:

http://judgyb itch.com/2013/09/17/what-would-happen-if-no-men-showed-up-for-work-today/

(You'll have to kill the unnecesary space in the URL for it to work.)

That was one hell of a read!
This discussion has been closed.