This thread is still going?! :noway:

He must've had some crazy good d!ↄk OP
    :laugh:
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    1. He is not into you.
    2. You need to put HIM on ignore.

NEVER do friends with benefits if it's not what you really want.
    This!
  • ginchrst
    Options
    He saw you, trust me, get over it, get over him, move on.

As I sat there watching him walk right by me ... I KNEW he saw me or else he would've taken another exit route and I would've never known. Nothing would've ever been said on my end ... :)
  • ginchrst
    Options
    This thread is still going?! :noway:

He must've had some crazy good d!ↄk OP
    :laugh:

Well ... yes :blushing:

No, it was more of the emotional security I felt being w/ him. He made me feel very secure sexually, made me feel very sexy ... something I had no idea I was missing and needed as a woman ... :smile:
  • ginchrst
    Options
    Let me give a little background here --
    -- we met Aug 2011 at my bro-n-law's bar, exchanged numbers, hit it off, and strarted talking immediately. We became physical a fews weeks into talking and it was immediate chemistry. Three months into it I brought up the "relationship" subj and he said he wasn't ready, blah-blah-blah. Instead of walking away like I should have we continued our casualness for another 9months and I brought it up again. He had same response, so I walked away and we said that we'd remain friends. After a few months of no contact, talking or physical he started to text casually again. Yes, I allowed him back in & I didn't bring up any relationship type talk b/c I didn't want to ... again!!! In my hopeless romantic mind I figured that he decided to come back, wanted to see me and it would progress naturally w/out harping on "the talk"!!! About 6months into us "reuniting" I heard that he brought a girl to my bro-n-law's & it was a physical date b/c the bartender working wanted to capture the moment to show us. I was lividhearing this b/c we just had a convo about honesty & if he's w/ someone in anyway let me know. I was shocked, hurt, and sad! I confronted him immediately, which is not my persoanlity type, but I had to w/ this situation. I felt so disrespected b/c what if I was there hanging out & I know he didn't owe me much w/out commitment, but basic human decensy is nice! Anyway, he acknowledged this girl saying it was an old friend he ran into, he's sorry for taking her there, didn't intend to hurt me, but doesn't mean we can't be friends. If I didn't confront him w/ what I found out he would've never told me and what, kept me on the backburner ... Def not!!! I told him that I have to end all knowing he can just push me aside after 2years, that I should've walked away first time I brought up "the talk" b/c I started developing feelings for him and it was hard. He was sad, said he was speechless and apologized yet again. I ended by saying this was something I shouldn't have allowed or settled for ... bye.

That was over 6weeks ago ... he hasn't tried to contact me at all. Not even to say "hi, how are you?"

Well, this past Friday I was in there w/ my sis and a couple of married male friends. My bro-n-law didn't tell me, bu t he was in there already and the way I found out was that he walked right past me. I was shocked cause I was looking straight ahead and I see his face, didn't expect that at all. I knew we would eventually be in that place at same time, but I never thought he'd outright disrespect me like that. I ended up sending him a text later saying "Thanks for not even saying Hi..." He replied next day saying "Hey sweetie! Honestly I did not see you! Sorry! Hi!!" I replied back "Hi! Hope you & girls have been well .. take care :)" I didn;t want to get into anything w/ him, just let him know he's not gonna get to me, change who I am as a true friend in the end.
    WTH did I ever do to him to be treated this way???

Couple of questions:
    1. Why woudln't he come up & say hi to me???
    2. Do you think he's telling truth that he honestly didn't see me???

Thanks for your time and no judgement please ... just honest advice!
    By texting him those msgs, you only showed that he did get to you and you're still jealous and chasing after him..he probably thinks you're stalking him. In the future, say hi when you see him..but don't wait till later and go home and txt him sarcastic msgs, letting him know you're stuck on him when he already told you, he is NOT interested up front...stop looking for him to care...

Stalking him ... NO!!! We met at that bar, we met through my bro-n-law who bartends there and I haven't been in there in a while.
    We both knew eventually we would be there on the same night ... that was a given. I think if we made eye contact that night I would've smiled, but just seeing him walk right by me w/out a word was shocking. I honestly wouldn't have texted him cause that's my personality ... stubborn! With this guy though I just didn't want any loose ends period and I didn't want him to think it was okay not to acknowledge me ... it's not okay for him to trreat or disrespect me like that! It has nothing to do w/ him being uninterested in me, but basic human decency regardless of situation!
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    We both knew eventually we would be there on the same night ... that was a given. I think if we made eye contact that night I would've smiled, but just seeing him walk right by me w/out a word was shocking. ... it's not okay for him to trreat or disrespect me like that! It has nothing to do w/ him being uninterested in me, but basic human decency regardless of situation!

Are you not getting this ????!!!!
    YOU CAN NOT CHANGE HIM.

STOP spending YOUR LIFE & TIME ANALYZING EVERY LITTLE THING THAT HE DID OR DID NOT DO.

come on girl, stop this thread. haven't you had enough of this?
    For every minute YOU CHOOSE to think about him and the past, YOU are taking away a minute of LIVING YOUR LIFE NOW.

btw ~ looking forward to you starting a new thread, about YOUR NEW LIFE.
    SHOW US / tell us what's new and positive and exciting in YOUR NEW LIFE.
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't have had sex with him. He was using you through and through for the vaj. Ignore his *kitten* to the extent you don't notice when he's ignoring yours. He didn't say "hi" because, to him, you're a closed up vagina that made it seem as if he can't ever slip it in again. He replied to your text apologetically because he thought maybe he could get some again with NSA.
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Yes he's telling the truth, and if you want a relationship with him you have to "FIGHT" for what you believe in.
  • ginchrst
    Options
    We both knew eventually we would be there on the same night ... that was a given. I think if we made eye contact that night I would've smiled, but just seeing him walk right by me w/out a word was shocking. ... it's not okay for him to trreat or disrespect me like that! It has nothing to do w/ him being uninterested in me, but basic human decency regardless of situation!

YOU CAN NOT CHANGE HIM.

STOP spending YOUR LIFE & TIME ANALYZING EVERY LITTLE THING THAT HE DID OR DID NOT DO.

For every minute you think about him and the past, YOU are taking away a minute of LIVING YOUR LIFE NOW.

Yes, I've had enough ... know I can't change him and me sending him that last text was not for that purpose! I guess something I had to do for myself ... regardless of any outcome.

I AM DONE!!!! :smile:

I am ready for the next chapter in my life ... chalking this up to a wonderful sexually gratifying experience and knowing I want the full-package everyday!!! :wink:
  • BigSnicka
    BigSnicka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    ?? I'm at a loss for words on this topic ??
  • NeverCatchYourBreath
    Options
    I can't believe I read the whole thing...one question, are you 12? because it sounds like you were at a jr. high dance and your crush walked by.

I'm with you, do I seriously just read that entire post??? What grade are we in?

YOU BROKE UP WITH HIM. LEAVE IT ALONE. DO NOT TEXT HIM BEING A SARCASTIC B!TCH. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ENDED IT.
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Get over it. How many times does this guy have to be a jerk to you for you to get it and actually cut him out of your life?

And the fact that you texted him at all after what happened at the bar . . . well, let's just say that he definitely knows he got to you.

And yes, he saw you. And he didn't come up and say hi because he's not interested you and given that you were never in a committed relationship with him has no obligation to be anything to you. Sorry . . . but it's true.
  • ginchrst
    Options
    Get over it. How many times does this guy have to be a jerk to you for you to get it and actually cut him out of your life?

And the fact that you texted him at all after what happened at the bar . . . well, let's just say that he definitely knows he got to you.

And yes, he saw you. And he didn't come up and say hi because he's not interested you and given that you were never in a committed relationship with him has no obligation to be anything to you. Sorry . . . but it's true.

I know I made my own choices w/ regard to the first day we met until last Friday ... no guarantees & no obligations from either side and I get that! All I know is that I needed him to know I knew he ignored me and it wasn't okay ... I have absolutely no intentions of contacting him anymore about ANYthing going fwd! For me to actually have sent that text was out of my character, but it would've bothered me if I didn't and would've wondered more about that and I just didn't want that lingering ... it would've believe me!

I made a mistake not confronting someone I was dating a few years ago, kept talking to him for a few more months sporatically, but never told him why I was distancing myself. A year later he called me out of the blue and the **** hit the fan and I let him have it and even though it felt good to finally get that out I knew I waited way too damn long! Needless to say he tried to justify his actions, got real assholey w/ me and we aren't in each others lives at all!!!
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN NOT CHANGE HIM.

For every minute YOU CHOOSE TO think about him and the past, YOU CHOOSE TO take away a minute of LIVING YOUR LIFE NOW.

Yes, I've had enough ...
    I AM DONE!!!! :smile:

I am ready for the next chapter in my life . :wink:

ok, you're up for the challenge!! And a new life. GREAT..
    Now prove it it to us, ginchrst. Start a new positive thread and give us the link !!
    " I dare you " <-- in a friendly way.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    He wanted a piece and he got it...over and over. Who's gonna buy the cow when you get the milk for free?

Kick him to the curb if you haven't already.
  • Shaky44
    Shaky44 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't see why this guy is a jerk . . .

He's in a non-committed relationship. He had a date with another woman. He gets a call from his FWB saying she is "ending all knowing he can just push me aside after 2years." He apologizes (I guess for taking his date to that specific location???). He doesn't call the woman who ended it with him.

Yeah, this guy sounds terrible.
  • ginchrst
    Options
    Sorry, I don't see why this guy is a jerk . . .

He's in a non-committed relationship. He had a date with another woman. He gets a call from his FWB saying she is "ending all knowing he can just push me aside after 2years." He apologizes (I guess for taking his date to that specific location???). He doesn't call the woman who ended it with him.

Yeah, this guy sounds terrible.

I'm not saying that I hate him , he's the worst guy ever ... just wanted to make it clear to him it's NOT okay for him to treat me like he never knew me and disrespect me when out in public like that! I've always treated him w/ respect, been honest & upfront w/ him over the two years and just b/c we weren't in a committed relationship I'm not gonna allow him to think he's not gonna be called out on those kinds of actions. I don't stalk him, I don't bug him w/ texts or calls or write him scary letters... I don't think that me ending it for my reason(s) and still wanting him to respect me is so bad or wrong!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    How is this topic still going!? Nice job OP!
  • ginchrst
    Options
    How is this topic still going!? Nice job OP!

Thx! Is this unusual on this site ... LOL!

I'm amazed definitely :)