I get jealous of all the really pretty people here.

Options

Replies

• crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Lights and angles... ;)
    this
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    your pretty and there is no need to be jealous:)
  • lucky2beinlove
    Options
    It is typically best to get past this by mocking those you find pretty while simultaneously working to become like them.

Or you could admire them instead:)
  • lucky2beinlove
    Options
    jealous? no. Envious? possibly.

jealousy is a very strong negative force which consumes you. Envy and admiration on the hand fuels you. Many great folks in the world went past the people they admired and envied while the people that were jealous just kept on hating and never achieved much.

Or at least, thats my humble philosophy.

Hmm. Envious is probably a better word. It comes down to connotation, I suppose.
  • lucky2beinlove
    Options
    Oh no. You are pretty and so young. Sometimes I feel a twinge that I am no longer a youngster when I see all the young bodies posting their photos, but I figure I had my time. Now it's theirs.

I had to look at your profile......I would have bet money on you being in your mid-late 20s. Wtf. Good work, woman.

This is actually kinda funny. Everyone I know says I look really young!! So thanks:)
  • lucky2beinlove
    Options
    Fine. I'll admit it. I do compare myself and I wouldn't necessarily say I get jealous, but I always come up short in my comparison. I don't wish them harm or anything creepy like that, I just wished I wasn't me.

^ this
  • lucky2beinlove
    Options
    Guys, I'm not fishing for compliments. -.- I know that every girl is beautiful in her own way. There are just things I don't like about myself that are better in others. It's only natural to be envious.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Pretty is overrated. I've survived quite nicely being butt ugly.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Lights and angles... ;)

This
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    M1wNsCX.jpg

lol, gotta love this movie!
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    I cant say that I get jealous of others pics. There may be some that may be more attractive than me and some that are well not soo. I can look at another woman and say damn she's hot and not be jealous. I notice attractive people. I know it sounds cliché, but I do judge people based more on their attitude than by their looks. My father once knew a man who said there are no ugly women just various degrees of pretty. Newho just my thoughts. :)
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I just look for happy!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Nope, they're great inspiration.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    im pretty hideous if that counts. don't be jelly.....unless you've got some peanut butter
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    OP, you are very very pretty. just see what you can do to get that person off your back.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Being pretty is merely the result of one's parents' combined genes. I am more likely to value the aspects of myself that I have control over.

Like boobs.

And pretty muscles.
  • yoovie
    Options
    Im pretty sure if everyone used pictures of them right after a long workout, you wouldn't be saying that!

That's when we all look our best. :)
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    But you can take my word from experience, it isn't easy being an international sex symbol, wanted by millions the world over. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • yoovie
    Options
    Wait wait wait.... is there a standardized scale of beauty that I've somehow never known about my entire life?

How can someone be prettier than someone? I mean without an unbiased jury and a standardized scale?

Everyone on the planet has a different definition of pretty. So concentrate on the things you can control and know that above all else, being clean, educated, compassionate, healthy and happy make you beautiful.