Fake boobs?

Options

Replies

• jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    Does the girl on the video opening the bottle not feel that? Reminds me of the mom on Mean Girls getting chewed on by the dog, lol.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but if you're getting implants make sure you have money set aside for a second surgery/emergency.

I know of 3 separate women- 1 needed surgery one year after getting implants cause of capsular contracture, the other 2 women I know with implants just woke up deflated on one side one morning (not at the same time, lol). They didn't even do anything strenuous, but obviously it can happen! Yikes!
    if you see a reputable surgeon, they will guide you in the right direction. Saline implants are the worst, they deflate all the time. Submuscular placement is important too, not only for appearance but you muscle will continue to massage the implant and keep it soft and help prevent capsular contracture. Silicone can last for many years, I have had mine for 6 with no problem at all.
  • R_Woodruff
    R_Woodruff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would want a boob lift before implants, but then again I'm already bigger chested than some so that may be why...
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I am happy for them to swing about my ankles.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'm not all that fond of them but then again i'm not a fan of big chests.
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I think people have a negative connotation of plastic surgeries because it appears vain... but vanity and caring about how you look are not the same thing... where do you draw the line? Is makeup too vain for you?

Some people (many in the group I identify with) need breast augmentation... there are lots of reasons some could reasonably stand to get BA and many more why some shouldn't. It's a personal decision that should always be made by the woman getting the surgery (elective or otherwise).
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    f3XTkOm.jpg

Just some comic relief for this thread.
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    I find boobs terribly overrated.

But I don't judge those who get implants. In fact I've always wanted to touch some. Never have.

My three friends and all I squeezed into a stall at work and felt each other up. One has saline, mine are silicone gel. The 3rd was going in for a lift and enhancement and wanted to decide which to go for. :bigsmile:

Haha I have a few girlfriends who have gotten implants, and that is always the first thing we (all of the other girls) all do...feel them up just to see what they feel like.

:laugh: When you have the option to feels you feel!

I decided not to get mine, when I had the money lined up. Just realized I didnt want to do it anymore and since then I lurves my small bewbs.

Bench presses ROCK!
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    This thread is severely lacking pics...
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    This thread is severely lacking pics...
    I don't see YOUR contribution :flowerforyou:
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Fake Boobs are awesome!! Im starting to get boobie greed want to go bigger.. but i cant small frame DR said NOOO..

Strong 3rd post
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I certainly don't judge any woman who choses implants for herself. But for me, it wouldn't be the first thing I would fix. Sure I've had three babies and nursed each one for over a year, so "the girls" aren't as perky as they once were. But frankly, there aren't that many people who are going to see me naked, and a quality bra seems to do a good enough job in returning them to their proper place and shape, at least enough to create the illusion...I'm all about smoke and mirrors.
  • LeiaLemon
    LeiaLemon Posts: 25
    Options
    The way I see it these kind of fakies are the ones that can boost self confidence and self image.

I lost a full cupsize and then some after having my daughter and I would love to but a full to overflowing D cup again so I am OK with doing a breast augmentation as it would make me feel better about myself... don't care how anyone else feels really though I can't imagine too many guys saying hell no to that size *shrug*
  • Sourdiesel79
    Sourdiesel79 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Boobs are boobs, the vast majority of men I know don't care either way - we really aren't as shallow as you think! However if a girl thinks she needs them for whatever reason that's her choice - I just don't see the need..
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Boobs are boobs

Damn, and this whole time I thought they were kitty gifs. I just like staring at them for hours.
  • tl_dr
    tl_dr Posts: 96
    Options
    I definitely don't have any moral reservations against plastic surgery. If it makes you feel good about yourself then why not, so long as it's not an unreasonable size?

At the same time, it confuses me. I'd do most anything to make mine a little smaller. Not for aesthetic reasons, but they're just such a hassle! :frown: They tend to hurt a lot, especially when I am working out more. And for living in a culture that is said to be breast-obsessed, it sure is hard to find clothes that fit me. :grumble:

But they're still mine and I love them. :smile: Maybe they will shrink down to a more reasonable size with weight loss.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Personally a fan of the real version but maybe I've only experienced non-quality fakes...dunno. I tend to me be more attracted to women with smaller to medium size chest anyway though.

Almost tend to think shape and nip type really make the boob regardless of size though.

agree....
    at some point, they can get too big....
    And then they look disproportional to the person they are on.....
    Yes, I do believe you must have only seen some bad ones.......if they are done right (gummy bear style) they feel awesome!

All your talk of "saline are the worst" and only gummy bear/silicone feel amazing is off putting. I have 510 cc salines and they are awesome. They look and feel real and I love them. :) Now my girlfriend, her silicones are scarring and one is being pushed up into her chest and she needs new ones. They all have pros and cons and it is on an individual to individual basis. Some women with little to no breast tissue really need silicones to feel and look right, and others who have more breast tissue do just fine with salines.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Real for me even if they re round my knees
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I find boobs terribly overrated.

But I don't judge those who get implants. In fact I've always wanted to touch some. Never have.

Overrated ?!?!?! That's blasphemy !!!

Its impossible to overrate boobs!
  • SummerRain43
    SummerRain43 Posts: 358
    Options
    question OP, say one was to lose a lot of weight. Now one of the drawbacks to weight loss can be a loss of breast tissue since most of that tissue is fat. So after working very hard to lose weight, one is left with small, droopy breasts. We as women tie our self esteem into our breasts. This person worked hard to feel better, but ever time she looks in a mirror all she sees is her sagging small breasts. Couldnt one understand how a lady would be driven to go under the knife, so that her exterior matches how she feels inside?

I completely agree with this.....I lost a bit of them after having a baby.....and then with losing all this weight....I lost even more.....and don't even get me started on what they look like when I bend over....think...."icing bags"!!!.....I would love to get back what I had....nothing outrageous but it would do wonders for the self esteem.....however, I can't afford it and I've read a few things about how it can interfere with lifting.....so, who knows???.....if I won the lottery??
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I don't see why fake boobs should have a negative connotation. While growing up I used to think about it as a very dangerous surgery, and I might not be well-informed about it, but I'm still kind of scared of surgeries of any kind to be honest. If it was easier and cheaper I'd probably like to get them. I'd definitely like to go up 1-2 sizes, but since it's not something I really need I guess I'll avoid it.