Fake boobs?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• levs08
    levs08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    As a 42 H, I would like to have mine reduced please.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    i have held my fingers on so many previous threads like this. no longer.

IMO, surgery is for a medical need. if you do not like the body you were given by genetics (or ended up with thru lifestyle choices, happenstance, or whathaveyou*) SUCK IT UP AND DEAL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE who hates their nose/chin/boobs/moobs/gut/butt/etc. if you have so much money that you can afford thousands or tens of thousands on your own vanity, check yourself and donate to Smile Train instead so poor children in developing contries can have their deviated septums fixed and don't have to go through life treated like monsters for congenital facial deformity. going under the knife to change the way you look (and nothing else) is ridiculous to me, and is not 'medicine.' (*appropriate exceptions made for accidents/maiming/cancer/etc.)

fake boobs is the worst form of vanity and knuckling under to groupthink that i can think of. yes, there is a little value in the "You go girl, do what you want! It's your body and your life" attitude. far more valuable is "All bodies are beautiful and worthy of equal appreciation." if you have to go under the knife to 'feel beautiful' you should save that money for a shrink.

just my unpopular opinion (for which OP *did* ask).

eta no poo flung my way yet? i'm shocked, MFP :embarassed:

Their money, their body, their choice. You can carry on with your judgmental high horse all you want, but that's all it is regardless of how much you try to paint it as some charitable philosophy.
  • futurejedi
    futurejedi Posts: 111
    Options
    Hooray Boobs :glasses: :bigsmile:
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    If women want to get them, that's fine by me. It's their bodies, but having played with both, I prefer the real thing.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Personally, I prefer natural.. Then again, never been a fan of huge boobs...
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    After you have kids trust me you'll want them

Truer words have never been spoken! :sad:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    [/quote

I had kids and I didn't want them. I know that they have to be replaced every 10 years or so, and that turns me off besides the idea of having something foreign in my body (the exception would be mastectomy) for vanity reasons. I just dealt and deal with what I have, droopy an all. And now I am too old to worry about that; but if somebody wants them, don't mind the pain, and can afford them, go for it!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Truer words have never been spoken! :sad:

I've had kids and I don't want implants. My breasts are beautiful. I don't want surgery or to have them inside me. My husband loves my breasts and absolutely would not be happy if I got them.

But, I also would get them if I needed a mastectomy.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

I had kids and I didn't want them. I know that they have to be replaced every 10 years or so, and that turns me off besides the idea of having something foreign in my body (the exception would be mastectomy) for vanity reasons. I just dealt and deal with what I have, droopy an all. And now I am too old to worry about that; but if somebody wants them, don't mind the pain, and can afford them, go for it!

You didn't want your kids and you have to replace them every ten years?

Sorry, it just made me giggle when I read it. :flowerforyou: